• I prefer my partner to be 10 years older than me

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • I prefer my partner to be younger than me

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I *reluctantly* answered this poll choosing "my own age" despite the fact that this poll needs some tweaking: "I prefer my partner to be not more than 5 years older than me" and "I prefer my partner to be 10 years older than me" leaves out 6, 7, 8, and 9 years older! Polls are all about consistency, offering enough options and objectivity. There also needs to be an "age makes no difference" option for people who realize that age is not a defining preference. So, to provide a more reliable poll, the last 3 should simply be "Older," "Younger," "Not important" and then, if you want, have seperate polls to narrow down ages, one for those who like older and one for those who like older. As you just made this, you could quickly make another to replace this one.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never gave it much thought before I became single again and now I find my preference is towards younger men - at least it's what I'm drawn initially to. But, those my age or slightly older have an appeal all of their own.:wink:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm pan-ageist. In my year of being single and available I've had good times with guys aged from 20 to 65, though most have been around 40.

So none of the survey choices apply to me. There really ought to be an "age doesn't matter" option.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like for my partners to be at least 25 years old. That way when we're out socializing, we don't run into those restrictions about age limits when it comes to clubs and such. That's my only concern with age.

My next preferential issue is maturity.

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think I could date someone three years or more older than me but who knows... I could date someone as young as 10 years younger... I'm 36