Older for younger

henrywho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think since I started using grinder when I was around 21, I’ve naturally gravitated towards older men. When I was 21, I was getting serviced by men in their 50’s. There’s something about an older man, he knows exactly what a young lad needs - most of the time I didn’t know what good head was until an older man was would do it.

I’m now mid 30s and before I settled down I found myself being the older man for a lot of younger lads. I had a 19 year old university student swing my by place regularly for head. He would also said I sucked him just right. It’s like history repeats itself lol.

The last time I was with an older man was I. 2018, I was 29, he was 72. He let me fuck him raw and I forgot how good an old man’s hole felt on my cock. Something so warm and familiar. He wanted me to call him daddy the whole time, which I did obviously. When I was about to cum he said he wanted me to shoot inside. I wasn’t sure myself but he insisted. I did so and he said he could feel the power and pressure of my load inside him, he’s never felt such a violent cumshot lol. I guess I was super into it!

musclelover717

Cherished Member
Media
Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love older men. More experience and I love the attention. Some older men really want to be with a young guy and I love making that happen for them. I’m 24 and soon I’ll be 25 which sucks since most older men say they want 25 and younger so I guess I’ll be considered old when I’m 26 haha!

Mr.Sanchez1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love older men. More experience and I love the attention. Some older men really want to be with a young guy and I love making that happen for them. I’m 24 and soon I’ll be 25 which sucks since most older men say they want 25 and younger so I guess I’ll be considered old when I’m 26 haha!

I feel you, man.
I've always been attracted to older men. When I was around 16 I wanted to be with a guy around 25. Then when I was on my 20's I liked the men on their 30's, but not the 40's I said, that would be too old.
Well, now I'm on my 30's myself, and I find the most attractive the men on their 40's. The sad part, as you say, is that as we get older ourselves, we no longer will be considered younger, and now it's the guys on their 20's that hit on me, which I don't find attractive at all.

But well, it's part of living I guess.

Youngpup689

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 51 and enjoy getting men off who are "older " (60+years of age). I also would enjoy giving multiple hand jobs to men in their 20's just to admire the distance and amount that some big shooters produce .
You can give me one only if I can taste you

Reactions: Assman1