silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
3847HHTHHTHTHTHTHDJDJDJD.jpg

An Older Guy in the Office.

Chapter One

It was Wednesday... it was June 1976....I sat at my desk in the Accounts Dept... high up on the top floor of Burlington House office block. The sun was shining through the plate glass windows.....it was a fabulous, summer's day out there in the green Cheshire countryside.
I'd been working for Robinson's Foods for nearly 3 months.... I was "settling in ." as they say. It was a good job but did I want to spend the rest of my life stuck in an office ? when I could be out in the Mediteranean working on a cruise liner...or perhaps working in Switzerland or America... there were so many options and possibilities . ... I was 22 years old, if I did nt do something with my life in my 20s.... when the hell would I do it ? .

With that frustrating thought in my mind I walked over to the filing cabinet and gazed out of the window at the green Cheshire countryside way down below. Out in the far distance I could see the blue green Pennine Hills known as the ...Backbone of England... I turned and looked over to the north... 20 miles in that direction lay the urban sprawl of Manchester... perhaps the 2nd city in England.... after London of course !

It was 1976 ... Brotherhood of Man had won the Eurovision Song Contest with their catchy song.... Save Your Kisses for Me.... It was also the year of Punk.
Safety pins had become a fashion item.... the youth of Britain were buying into the boorish and gross punk scene championed by the aweful Sex Pistols who seemed to be on a mission to put end pop music once and for all. Fortunately there were still groups around like ...Abba... who were flying the flag for real... quality pop music....
in fact they had taken over where the Beatles left off !

We did nt know it but we were at the start of a long, hot summer in the UK .... a summer which would turn into the worst drought for 250 years. Day after day of hot sunshine and no rain would turn the grass to yellow straw and dry up our rivers and reservoirs . Meanwhile.... over in America Jimmy Carter had become the new President... the first Southerner to take the job since the Civil War.
Here I was... stuck in an office with the sound of typewriters in my ear ... while out there in the lush, green fields of Cheshire.... the sun was shining... the birds were
singing.... and all was well with the world.

That Wednesday dragged on in the usual routine ... then at 3 o clock the tea lady appeared. A cup of tea... a 10 minute break... time to read my Daily Mail Newspaper !
At 10 past 3 I nipped along he corridor to the loo. There was a guy in there standing at the latrines with grey hair aged about 55. I did nt know him but I recognized him to be from the Transport Dept on the ground floor. As I stood at the latrine I noticed in the corner of my eye that he had an erection.
He was looking at the wall then he turned slightly to look in my direction.
The thought of his erect cock gave me a rush and I found myself getting a huge erection. He began slowly stroking his cock with his right hand...... I did the same and
turned slightly to let him get a better view of my cock.
He moved over and took hold of my cock in his right hand. Any minute someone could walk in ... I thought to myself.... and catch us together.... but it was worth the risk. I was excited to have met a guy who likes cock fun... a guy working in the same office block.
His cock was bigger than mine and slightly thicker... I was impressed ! Eventually he put it away and zipped up. " Same time next Friday ? " he asked
"Yes" I said nodding my head. " Dont forget " he said with a wink then he left the toilets leaving me there with a huge erection.

Back in the office I could nt stop thinking about the grey haired guy from the Transport Dept. I could nt wait till Friday and the chance of another meet up with him and some more cock fun. I sat at my desk and looked around... most of the guys in the Accounts Office were middle aged... married with a wife and family to support. There were a few middle aged women... a couple of them still single.
That night, lying in bed I could nt stop fanticising about my brief encounter with the guy from the Transport Dept.... I got an erection and whacked one off into a tissue. I lay back on the pillow and thought about Friday and our next meet up.

Back then in 1976 I was a big fan of David Bowie, I had his LP... Ziggy Stardust. Bowie had come out to the Pop Press as being gay....so many of his songs on Ziggy seemed homo erotic ... he was a big inspiration to young guys like me who were thinking that way.
The 1960s had all been about testosterone...young guys in pop groups singing to their main audience.... teenage girls. Now in the glam rock 70s things were changing.... pop groups were wearing make up... even sometimes like Bowie... wearing dresses. So many young guys back then were experimenting with make up and even getting a cheap thrill from wearing stockings and suspenders.

As Ray Davies sang in his famous song....

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
Its a mixed up...muddled up shook up world... so is Lola !

At home in my flat I had an acoustic guitar and could knock out a few Beatle songs ... even a few Bowie songs from his Ziggy LP.... all I needed was my own backing group !

Friday afternoon soon came around and the tea lady appeared on cue at 3 o clock. At 10 past 3 I made my way along the corridor to the staff toilets.
I opened the door to find the place empty... what a disappointment ! Maybe he was late ?
I stood at the latrines and slowly stroked my cock ... in no time I had an erection. Suddenly one of the cubicle doors behind me began to open..... I looked round to see that middle aged guy with grey hair. He stood there, his trousers pulled down... his cock and balls hanging over his red pants.
Once more I got to feel his lovely cock. " If anyone comes in," he said
"just walk into the next cubicle and close the door. "
He then handed me a piece of paper with his name, address and phone number...
his name was ... Bill Stephens. I put the paper into my back pocket...
"You ve got my address, " said Bill, " why dont you come over on Saturday afternoon ? he asked.
I hesitated, I did nt expect that invite, it was all a bit sudden... I hardly knew the guy. "No I m doing a bit of decorating this weekend... " I lied.
"No problem ," said Bill as his hand continued to wank my cock.
I felt his thick, hard cock... I even went down and sucked it for a while and felt his hands on the back of my head.
"You really know how to pleasure a guy ," he said as I stood up and took his cock in my right hand.

It was a nice session... it was good to meet up with Bill again.
All too soon I was back at my desk... back to the grind I had a lot to think about, a lot to look back on. I took out the piece of paper and read the address.... 18 Woodford Road.... I knew exactly where that was...in my mind I saw a leafy suburb and lots of detached houses.... it was not far from Hampton Mere a popular tourist area.

At home in my flat that night I half regretted that I d refused Bills invite for a Saturday visit. I thought of phoning him to tell him I d changed my mind ! but in the end I decided to leave things as they were.

To be continued.......

930_1000_001.jpg

silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
3847HHTHHTHTHTHTHKDKD99.jpg

Chapter 2

Saturday afternoon came around... I could nt resist a trip on the Honda to check out No 18 Woodford Rd. It was a fine, June day as I drove along Woodford Rd ad at 10 miles an hour and had a good look at No 18. Behind 6 ft Beech hedges I could see a large, detached house with black and white mock Tudor design and red roof tiles. Very nice... I thought as I drove slowly past.

It was a warm day.... the sun high in the sky...so I decided to carry on to Hampton Mere and maybe get a coffee. I parked in the large car park and looked over at the cafe... it could be packed in there... I thought. I looked over at Hampton Mere... a wide stretch of water, shimmering between silver birch and pine trees.... what a fabulous lake... I thought to myself.
I walked over to the toilets in the corner of the car park and stood at the latrines.
I took my cock out and gave it a few strokes. Soon I felt a warm erection... it felt good....I pulled the foreskin back to see my red knob. Suddenly I had the feeling I was being watched... I looked over to the 3 cubicles.... the middle door began to open.
The guy had his panties down to his knees and was slowly wanking his cock as if to say... come and get it ! I walked over to him and took his cock in my hand.
He looked to be about 30 years old as he reached out and put his hand down my panties and grabbed my cock.... that felt so good.
It was a dingey place and smelled of urine but that smell only seemed to stimulate me as I had a huge erection. At that point I heard a footstep... someone was coming in. The guy closed the cubicle door and I walked over to the sink as an older guy walked in and walked over to the urinals. Seconds later the 30 year old guy walked out of the toilets and looked back at me as if to say.... follow me.
Outside I watched him cross the carpark and walk towards the lake. He stopped and looked back . I decided that he wanted me to follow him. He walked along a path beside the lake then took a path that led deep into the woods. There were pine trees there were silverbirch and hawthorne trees.... the air felt warm on that summers afternoon ...... sunlight filtered through the branches of the tall trees.

I wanted sex on that day ... I wanted cock fun... I just had to follow that guy. Eventually I caught up with him... " We re safe here ," he said, unzipping and letting his trousers fall to his ankles.... I looked at his blue panties... his cock bulging inside. "You ve got to be careful in that place , " he said, the Police keep watch... I know guys who ve been arrested."
I put my hand down his blue panties and felt his huge cock as he reached out and put his hand on the branch of a silver birch tree. I knelt down on the leaves and moss... " Suck it, " he said... it was almost a command ! I pulled his panties down to his thighs and took his cock in my mouth...... I felt him thrust deeper into my mouth and throat.

There was birdsong, there was a gentle breeze blowing in the branches of the trees.... it was a perfect day in early summer. I put my hands round his butt and pulled him too me as I felt his cock thrust in and out.
I stood up, unzipped my jeans and pushed them down to my thighs as the guy pressed our cocks together... " You re well hung, " he said.
" You re not so bad yourself, " I replied.

The car park and toilets were a well known rendezvous... I d been there before and been picked up . One time I was driven to a layby where we had cock fun.. another time I was taken to a flat.

I watched as the guy knelt down and took my cock in his mouth. I leant back against an oak tree and let him have his way. I felt his hands on my butt pressing me to him... I felt my cock going deep into his mouth. He took my cock and wanked me till I shot my cum onto the leaves and grass.... wot a feeling !

I looked around at the trees with their fresh green leaves of early summer.
This is how sex is meant to be... I thought to myself... sex out in the open air... sex in the heart of nature. This was so much better than sex in some seedy toilet or back street.
This guy was much nearer my own age... not old like Bill who was 55 and going grey ! I enjoyed my half hour of sex with him...out there in the woods. It was great to see a young guy so excited about feeling and sucking my cock.... it was nice to be appreciated !
Later, as I drove home on my red honda I could nt resist another run past No 18 Woodford Road .... I dare say Bill was there... maybe in the lounge watching the rugby on TV ... or at the back, cutting the lawn .

To be continued......

TxRanger1963

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
View attachment 87726311

Chapter One

It was Wednesday... it was June 1976....I sat at my desk in the Accounts Dept... high up on the top floor of Burlington House office block. The sun was shining through the plate glass windows.....it was a fabulous, summer's day out there in the green Cheshire countryside.
I'd been working for Robinson's Foods for nearly 3 months.... I was "settling in ." as they say. It was a good job but did I want to spend the rest of my life stuck in an office ? when I could be out in the Mediteranean working on a cruise liner...or perhaps working in Switzerland or America... there were so many options and possibilities . ... I was 22 years old, if I did nt do something with my life in my 20s.... when the hell would I do it ? .

With that frustrating thought in my mind I walked over to the filing cabinet and gazed out of the window at the green Cheshire countryside way down below. Out in the far distance I could see the blue green Pennine Hills known as the ...Backbone of England... I turned and looked over to the north... 20 miles in that direction lay the urban sprawl of Manchester... perhaps the 2nd city in England.... after London of course !

It was 1976 ... Brotherhood of Man had won the Eurovision Song Contest with their catchy song.... Save Your Kisses for Me.... It was also the year of Punk.
Safety pins had become a fashion item.... the youth of Britain were buying into the boorish and gross punk scene championed by the aweful Sex Pistols who seemed to be on a mission to put end pop music once and for all. Fortunately there were still groups around like ...Abba... who were flying the flag for real... quality pop music....

We did nt know it but we were at the start of a long, hot summer in the UK .... a summer which would turn into the worst drought for 250 years. Day after day of hot sunshine and no rain would turn the grass to yellow straw and dry up our rivers and reservoirs . Meanwhile.... over in America Jimmy Carter had become the new President... the first Southerner to take the job since the Civil War.
Here I was... stuck in an office with the sound of typewriters in my ear ... while out there in the lush, green fields of Cheshire.... the sun was shining... the birds were

That Wednesday dragged on in the usual routine ... then at 3 o clock the tea lady appeared. A cup of tea... a 10 minute break... time to read my Daily Mail Newspaper !
At 10 past 3 I nipped along he corridor to the loo. There was a guy in there standing at the latrines with grey hair aged about 55. I did nt know him but I recognized him to be from the Transport Dept on the ground floor. As I stood at the latrine I noticed in the corner of my eye that he had an erection.
The thought of his erect cock gave me a rush and I found myself getting a huge erection. He began slowly stroking his cock with his right hand...... I did the same and
He moved over and took hold of my cock in his right hand. Any minute someone could walk in ... I thought to myself.... and catch us together.... but it was worth the risk. I was excited to have met a guy who likes cock fun... a guy working in the same office block.
His cock was bigger than mine and slightly thicker... I was impressed ! Eventually he put it away and zipped up. " Same time next Friday ? " he asked
"Yes" I said nodding my head. " Dont forget " he said with a wink then he left the toilets leaving me there with a huge erection.

Back in the office I could nt stop thinking about the grey haired guy from the Transport Dept. I could nt wait till Friday and the chance of another meet up with him and some more cock fun. I sat at my desk and looked around... most of the guys in the Accounts Office were middle aged... married with a wife and family to support. There were a few middle aged women... a couple of them still single.
That night, lying in bed I could nt stop fanticising about my brief encounter with the guy from the Transport Dept.... I got an erection and whacked one off into a tissue. I lay back on the pillow and thought about Friday and our next meet up.

Back then in 1976 I was a big fan of David Bowie, I had his LP... Ziggy Stardust. Bowie had come out to the Pop Press as being gay....so many of his songs on Ziggy seemed homo erotic ... he was a big inspiration to young guys like me who were thinking that way.
The 1960s had all been about testosterone...young guys in pop groups singing to their main audience.... teenage girls. Now in the glam rock 70s things were changing.... pop groups were wearing make up... even sometimes like Bowie... wearing dresses. So many young guys back then were experimenting with make up and even getting a cheap thrill from wearing stockings and suspenders.

At home in my flat I had an acoustic guitar and could knock out a few Beatle songs ... even a few Bowie songs from his Ziggy LP.... all I needed was my own backing group !

Friday afternoon soon came around and the tea lady appeared on cue at 3 o clock. At 10 past 3 I made my way along the corridor to the staff toilets.
I opened the door to find the place empty... what a disappointment ! Maybe he was late ?
I stood at the latrines and slowly stroked my cock ... in no time I had an erection. Suddenly one of the cubicle doors behind me began to open..... I looked round to see that middle aged guy with grey hair. He stood there, his trousers pulled down... his cock and balls hanging over his red pants.
"You ve got my address, " said Bill, " why dont you come over on Saturday afternoon ? he asked.
I hesitated, I did nt expect that invite, it was all a bit sudden... I hardly knew the guy. "No I m doing a bit of decorating this weekend... " I lied.
I felt his thick, hard cock... I even went down and sucked it for a while and felt his hands on the back of my head.
"You really know how to pleasure a guy ," he said as I stood up and took his cock in my right hand.

All too soon I was back at my desk... back to the grind I had a lot to think about, a lot to look back on. I took out the piece of paper and read the address.... 18 Woodford Road.... I knew exactly where that was...in my mind I saw a leafy suburb and lots of detached houses.... it was not far from Hampton Mere a popular tourist area.

At home in my flat that night I half regretted that I d refused Bills invite for a Saturday visit. I thought of phoning him to tell him I d changed my mind ! but in the end I decided to leave things as they were.

To be continued.......

View attachment 87726501
I would have told him I would have went there I did meet this one guy went to his apartment a few times he sucked me off the last time I went to his apartment I was somewhat expecting and wanting anal sex from him and I asked him if I could go into this room and get comfortable and I had some Genie pants or Jenny clothes the bottoms they were crotchless I put them on and told him I was ready after laying on the bed he came in a little surprised but he loved what he saw and he sucked me off again and I wanted to return the favor and he said no he didn't need it I asked him if he wanted to do anal he said No all he wanted to do was to sell a dick and have to come in his mouth and told me thank you very much and that was it I loved it but I sure wished you would have done anal with me

silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
3847HHTHHTHTHTHTHDHDHD777.jpg

Chapter 3

At the office on Monday I met Bill again in the ususal place. We decided that we should meet up Mon Wed and Fri.... any more than that could be a bit risky .... someone could start putting 2 and 2 together.
Friday came along and once again Bill invited me to his house. At the time he was squeezing my cock and giving me a huge erection.... what else could I say but...
"Yes Bill I d love to visit you in Woodford Rd.
" Rob will be away for the weekend,"said Bill, " visiting his elderly mother so we ll have the place to ourselves ."
Rob ..... I learned later ...... was the guy who shared the house with Bill and they split the monthly bills 50 50 . Rob was older than Bill.... he was in his 60s and coming up for retirement. They had an open relationship ...... Rob never got jealous if Bill had a few secret liasons with some young guy or other .
For the rest of that Friday afternoon I hardly did any work.... I just sat at my desk thinking back to my last session with Bill and the prospect of a visit to his house on Saturday .

Lots of things were happening in 1976... there were riots in Soweto where over 100 died... there were riots in Nottinghill. There was no end of depressing news on TV but at the same time there were incredible technical advances like colour photos sent back from the surface of Mars. Also that year the Apple Computor was launched in ... who could have known back then what a huge impact computors would have on all our lives ?
In music the pop group... Abba ... were dominating the charts with songs like Fernando. I thought of that guy ... Bjorn... in Abba.... he was already a multi millionaire... he was married to the sexiest blonde in all of Sweden...
He was rich, he was flying all over the world entertaining people
I mean how lucky can one guy get ? ..... while I was stuck in an office .... staring out of the window at that big world out there !

Saturday was dull and cloudy as I set off on my red Honda to Bill s house. When I reached No 18 Woodford Rd the iron scrollwork gates were wide open so I drove straight in and parked at the side of the garage. I walked round to the front door and rang the bell. Bill soon appeared and seemed pleased to see me... "Tim , " he said,
" I m so glad you are here... it s so good to see you. " He gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.
We sat together on the couch in the lounge.... I had time to relax and look around. Through the french windows I glipsed a wide lawn with a neat garden. Bill was living in some style in a house he d inherrited 10 years ago when his mother died.
" I thought of selling the house... " said Bill, " But in the end I sold my flat instead and moved in here... it seemed the logical thing to do ! "

Bill went into the kitchen to fix some drinks while I looked round at the fine furniture.... the mahogany glass cabinets full of porcelein figures in the French 18th cent style. I looked at the stone fireplace with its iron grate and brass ornaments.
There was a huge brass mirror above the fireplace and a gold clock on the mantleshelf that chimed the hour.
Bill s parents had spent their lifetime buying fine furniture and luxury items for the house.... Bill had simply walked in and taken things over. He was nt alone, he had his partner Rob to share his life.... Rob was coming up for retirement in a year or so. I could sense that Rob was an important part of Bill s life.

Bill came back carrying a tray with a gin and tonic for himself and a glass of lager for me. " Two o clock is a bit early for me, " he said, " but this is a special occasion ! " He sat down on the couch and put his hand on my thigh. " I ll show you round the garden later, " he said, "but for now enjoy your glass of lager . "
Bill s hair was grey and receding from his forehead.... he also had a little paunch .... the kind that comes with middle age. There were lines on his face, but for a guy age 55 he was still fit , healthy and in the prime of life.
It was great to sit together... there on the couch... and get to know each other.
Bill relaxed back in the cushions and occasionally pressed his crotch... I could tell he was getting a hard on. He reached over .... put his hand on my thigh and rubbed up and down.... then he pressed my cock through my jeans.
"I m enjoying our meet ups in the staff toilets, " I said, " it s adding a bit of spice to my working week ".
" I m enjoying it too, " he said .... " but if we ever get caught it could mean curtains....!"
"Yes, " I said, "we could be charged with having gay sex in company time."
We both laughed but it was a sobering thought... it would be a scandal and could even
make the local papers !

Bill told me about Rob and their relaxed lifestyle together.... thier day to day life and their holidays in Greece and Malta. " Rob is a big music fan and pretty good on the old piano. "
A music fan.. I thought... probably one of the old fashioned kind... I wondered what Rob would make of my Ziggy Stardust LP !
Rob was away that weekend which to me was a bit of a relief..... it might have been an ordeal with just me and two older guys in the house... I might have felt a bit intimidated. On the other hand I realised I d have to meet up with Rob sooner or later.
I drank my lager and watched as Bill unzipped and pulled out his huge cock... so thick and erect. He began slowly wanking and at the same time pressing my crotch. I undid the top of my jeans and let him put his hand down. Soon I felt his hand go inside my panties and grab hold of my cock.
The alcohol was making me relax.... at the same time I was getting a lovely erection. It felt great... Bill s hand squeezing my cock as the alcohol coursed through my veins. I pulled my jeans down to my thighs then pulled my panties down as Bill slowly wanked my cock.

We were both feeling at ease... sitting in the luxury of Bill s lounge. I thought back to our furtive encounters in the staff toilets... the feeling that at any minute someone could walk in and see us having cock fun together at the latrines. They could even report us to the Head of Departments.
In that spacious lounge we could do what we wanted.... we had nt a care in the world...we had plenty of time to explore the joys of gay sex. I pulled Bill s trousers down to his knees and saw that he was wearing a black suspender belt and black stockings.... that was a shock but it only served to turn me on even more. I ran my hand up and down his thighs and felt the smooth, black nylon. I knelt down on the carpet and took his cock in my mouth. Bill sighed and relaxed back in the cushions as he felt his cock going in and out of my mouth. I pulled the elastic of his suspender belt and let it snap back onto his thigh.
" I don t want to come just yet, " said Bill, I want to make this feeling last."
I agreed, we had all afternoon to spend together and already Bill had suggested that I spend the night with him .... it was a tempting thought !

to be continued......

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 88739751

Chapter 3

At the office on Monday I met Bill again in the ususal place. We decided that we should meet up Mon Wed and Fri.... any more than that could be a bit risky .... someone could start putting 2 and 2 together.
Friday came along and once again Bill invited me to his house. At the time he was squeezing my cock and giving me a huge erection.... what else could I say but...
"Yes Bill I d love to visit you in Woodford Rd.
" Rob will be away for the weekend,"said Bill, " visiting his elderly mother so we ll have the place to ourselves ."
Rob ..... I learned later ...... was the guy who shared the house with Bill and they split the monthly bills 50 50 . Rob was older than Bill.... he was in his 60s and coming up for retirement. They had an open relationship ...... Rob never got jealous if Bill had a few secret liasons with some young guy or other .
For the rest of that Friday afternoon I hardly did any work.... I just sat at my desk thinking back to my last session with Bill and the prospect of a visit to his house on Saturday .

Lots of things were happening in 1976... there were riots in Soweto where over 100 died... there were riots in Nottinghill. There was no end of depressing news on TV but at the same time there were incredible technical advances like colour photos sent back from the surface of Mars. Also that year the Apple Computor was launched in ... who could have known back then what a huge impact computors would have on all our lives ?
In music the pop group... Abba ... were dominating the charts with songs like Fernando. I thought of that guy ... Bjorn... in Abba.... he was already a multi millionaire... he was married to the sexiest blonde in all of Sweden...
He was rich, he was flying all over the world entertaining people
I mean how lucky can one guy get ? ..... while I was stuck in an office .... staring out of the window at that big world out there !

Saturday was dull and cloudy as I set off on my red Honda to Bill s house. When I reached No 18 Woodford Rd the iron scrollwork gates were wide open so I drove straight in and parked at the side of the garage. I walked round to the front door and rang the bell. Bill soon appeared and seemed pleased to see me... "Tim , " he said,
" I m so glad you are here... it s so good to see you. " He gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.
We sat together on the couch in the lounge.... I had time to relax and look around. Through the french windows I glipsed a wide lawn with a neat garden. Bill was living in some style in a house he d inherrited 10 years ago when his mother died.
" I thought of selling the house... " said Bill, " But in the end I sold my flat instead and moved in here... it seemed the logical thing to do ! "

Bill went into the kitchen to fix some drinks while I looked round at the fine furniture.... the mahogany glass cabinets full of porcelein figures in the French 18th cent style. I looked at the stone fireplace with its iron grate and brass ornaments.
There was a huge brass mirror above the fireplace and a gold clock on the mantleshelf that chimed the hour.
Bill s parents had spent their lifetime buying fine furniture and luxury items for the house.... Bill had simply walked in and taken things over. He was nt alone, he had his partner Rob to share his life.... Rob was coming up for retirement in a year or so. I could sense that Rob was an important part of Bill s life.

Bill came back carrying a tray with a gin and tonic for himself and a glass of lager for me. " Two o clock is a bit early for me, " he said, " but this is a special occasion ! " He sat down on the couch and put his hand on my thigh. " I ll show you round the garden later, " he said, "but for now enjoy your glass of lager . "
Bill s hair was grey and receding from his forehead.... he also had a little paunch .... the kind that comes with middle age. There were lines on his face, but for a guy age 55 he was still fit , healthy and in the prime of life.
It was great to sit together... there on the couch... and get to know each other.
Bill relaxed back in the cushions and occasionally pressed his crotch... I could tell he was getting a hard on. He reached over .... put his hand on my thigh and rubbed up and down.... then he pressed my cock through my jeans.
"I m enjoying our meet ups in the staff toilets, " I said, " it s adding a bit of spice to my working week ".
" I m enjoying it too, " he said .... " but if we ever get caught it could mean curtains....!"
"Yes, " I said, "we could be charged with having gay sex in company time."
We both laughed but it was a sobering thought... it would be a scandal and could even
make the local papers !

Bill told me about Rob and their relaxed lifestyle together.... thier day to day life and their holidays in Greece and Malta. " Rob is a big music fan and pretty good on the old piano. "
A music fan.. I thought... probably one of the old fashioned kind... I wondered what Rob would make of my Ziggy Stardust LP !
Rob was away that weekend which to me was a bit of a relief..... it might have been an ordeal with just me and two older guys in the house... I might have felt a bit intimidated. On the other hand I realised I d have to meet up with Rob sooner or later.
I drank my lager and watched as Bill unzipped and pulled out his huge cock... so thick and erect. He began slowly wanking and at the same time pressing my crotch. I undid the top of my jeans and let him put his hand down. Soon I felt his hand go inside my panties and grab hold of my cock.
The alcohol was making me relax.... at the same time I was getting a lovely erection. It felt great... Bill s hand squeezing my cock as the alcohol coursed through my veins. I pulled my jeans down to my thighs then pulled my panties down as Bill slowly wanked my cock.

We were both feeling at ease... sitting in the luxury of Bill s lounge. I thought back to our furtive encounters in the staff toilets... the feeling that at any minute someone could walk in and see us having cock fun together at the latrines. They could even report us to the Head of Departments.
In that spacious lounge we could do what we wanted.... we had nt a care in the world...we had plenty of time to explore the joys of gay sex. I pulled Bill s trousers down to his knees and saw that he was wearing a black suspender belt and black stockings.... that was a shock but it only served to turn me on even more. I ran my hand up and down his thighs and felt the smooth, black nylon. I knelt down on the carpet and took his cock in my mouth. Bill sighed and relaxed back in the cushions as he felt his cock going in and out of my mouth. I pulled the elastic of his suspender belt and let it snap back onto his thigh.
" I don t want to come just yet, " said Bill, I want to make this feeling last."
I agreed, we had all afternoon to spend together and already Bill had suggested that I spend the night with him .... it was a tempting thought !

to be continued......
Great story.

Reactions: David.djr

silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
1matgaypics6vmfgfkkkkkgRTERT.jpg

Chapter 4

We took a break, finished our drinks then Bill took me on a tour of the garden. There was a wide lawn surrounded by flower beds on all sides and a path leading to a greenhouse.
" We re both keen gardeners, " said Bill, we like to keep the garden looking neat and tidy. "
There was a wooden frame with climbing roses and a wooden bench set in a kind of rose bower. We sat down to admire the view.... the lawn so neat and trim... the flowers of early summer all around.... and roses.... so many roses coming into bloom.
" This is where Ma and Pa used to sit and enjoy the summer sunshine, " said Bill.
He sighed, " Hard to believe that they are both long gone, you think your
parents are going to live forever. "
I sensed that Bill had enjoyed a wonderful childhood ... growing up in such a stylish
house and lovely garden. The sun felt warm on my face, there was the scent of roses on the soft summer breeze.

By 4 o clock we were in the shower together ... soaping each other down...it was the first time I 'd seen Bill totally nude. I stood behind him and put my hands around onto his little paunch as the warm water cascaded down upon our shoulders.
I put my hand on his cock to feel his erection. Bill turned and we kissed... our cocks pressing together. Looking at his nude body I became more aware of the difference in our ages.... I was 22 Bill was 55. For a moment I wondered what I was doing there with a guy who was older than my own dad !
" I love your young body, " he said.
"That s because you re a dirty old man, " I said and slapped him on his butt.
Bill laughed... "Yes, you re right, but you love older guys ... don t you Tim ?" He looked deep into my eyes with a knowing look.
I have to admit that he was right.... older guys do turn me on... they seem to
have more time and they appreciate me way more than guys my own age. At the same time I often whack one off to some sexy pop icon like the blonde in Abba or a TV presenter like Anthea Turner...... does that make me bisexual I wondered .... it was a mystery!

I leaned back on the yellow tiles and let Bill suck my massive erection as warm water from the shower fell on my head and shoulders. Bill gripped my thighs as my cock went in and out of his mouth.... I was so turned on ... yet in control.
I did nt want to cum just yet, I wanted to savour that feeling of sexual excitement.. I wanted to make the moment last.

Later, in the bedroom, Bill dried me off with a huge, pink bath towel as we stood beside the huge double bed.... that same bed that Bill s Ma and Pa had shared for so many years. Soon we were under the sheets together ... lying in each others arms, safe and warm. " You re staying the night with me are nt you Tim, " said Bill, looking deep into my eyes. " there s no need to drive back tonight, you can have a few drinks here with me and relax. We kissed and I felt Bill s tongue in my mouth. I put my hand down in the bed and grabbed his cock... I wanked him slowly as he put his tongue further into my mouth. I m not big into french kissing but his tongue tasted of gin and somehow it felt so right. I rubbed my hand onto his paunch and round to his back... I pulled him to me as we kissed so tenderly on the soft, white pillow.

I could nt believe that I d found such a nice, sexy guy... right there in the offices of Burlington House. We had met for cock fun in the staff toilets but now we were here together in Bill s luxurious double bed.... I felt like the cat who got the cream !

I went on top and pressed my cock against his... I kissed his neck, I kissed his right nipple...... I moved down in the bed and kissed his paunch. Eventually I took his cock in my mouth... I pushed the foreskin back and rubbed my tongue around his knob........at the same time I took his balls in my hand and gently squose them.
I wanted him to cum in my mouth, I wanted to swallow his warm cum but at the same time I knew that if he did cum that would be the end of our sex session. I felt his hands on the back of my head pressing his cock deeper into my mouth......he wanted deep throat .. I was only too happy to oblige.
Bill opened his legs wide as I continued to suck his cock... in and out.. deeper into my thoat. There in the darkness I was fulfilling my secret dreams and desires.
From Bill s point of view he was in bed with a 22 year old guy who was sucking his 55 year old cock !..... he was in 7th heaven ! I moved up the bed and sucked his left nipple as I felt his hand rubbing up and down my back.

" God that was good... " he said as I came up beside him on the pillow. "you ve done this before have nt you Tim ? " he asked with a knowing smile.
" Just once or twice ," I said with a wink. Bill s face was flushed, his breath smelled of gin.... I was giving him a good time on that sunny, June afternoon as
we kissed and I felt his hand slowly wank my erect cock.
" You re staying the night are nt you Tim ," he asked looking into my eyes.
"Yes, " I said, "why not ? " ....... finally giving in to his pleas.
"Good, " he said, smiling and giving my cock an extra squeese, " I m so happy. "

At that moment I heard the gold clock in the lounge chime 5 o clock .

to be continued ........

Smoke10

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
View attachment 87726311

Chapter One

To be continued.......

View attachment 87726501
L like that older guy on the couch