Older guy still doing it

Itchycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Everyone,

I may be 62 yrs old, but I still love to jack off as much as the day I first did it at 5 years of age. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and hear your stories

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcome and enjoy the site Mate...it's a great site. haven't been here long myself, but all have been nice...glad to hear you still like to rub one out - keeps us Men strong.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Greetings. 64 here. Still having a great sex life and making the most of all that God gave me. Welcome and never let your age get in the way of enjoying life. Have fun and enjoy all that LPSG has to offer. Cheers.

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am 73 and always J/O every day.Stopped having sex with wife a year ago.I have rarely missed a day when I did not go off at least once.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great topic. Wanking is also a healthy endeavor. Keeps everything working well.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At 74 I still have to get off at least once a week. Sometimes I can't hold back and get off twice a week. Wife isn't interested in my cock anymore so I manage by hand. Don't want to do it too often because I try to build up my load for a good couple shots of cream. Whenever I do it, it sure makes my day.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So many of us old guys still pulling our puds:eek::eek::eek::biggrin1: I wonder if the old ladies are still spanking THEIR monkeys?:wink::tongue: