Older Guys finding a JO Buddy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by horneyoldguy, Mar 5, 2011.

1. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    I am over 60 and was wondering how many of you older guys actually have a JO buddy. The reason I ask is I am listed on an older guys site (SD) and my profile says I want just a JO Buddy and there don't seem to be a lot of takers out there. However, if I were into other stuff like sucking and fucking there seem to be a lot of takers and was wondering if this is more the norm for guys my age?

2. dramlick

dramlick New Member

Albums:
    I would enjoy having a JO buddy which I would hope might evolve into a buddy with whom I could also enjoy frot and mutual oral as well.

3. nakedone

nakedone New Member

I believe it is perfectly normal for "older" guys, including straight guys, to want to have a jack-off buddy, a guy with whom he can get naked and mutually enjoy each others' cocks!

Most of us, as we get older, have fewer chances to fuck women, even if we are married, and for most of us the idea of finding other women to fuck is not an option. But the possibility of finding a "buddy" with whom you can do some serious cock-sharing is a great way to get sexual satisfaction without putting yourself to risk.

There would be fewer problems in the world if more men were jacking-off together, instead of getting into some of the other kinds of mischief that they do.

4. DavidJohns

DavidJohns Member

Albums:
    Halfway between Baltimore, Md. and Wilmington, Del
    I would love to have a jo buddy or buddies! I live on I-95 halfway between Baltimore, Md. and Wilmington, Del.

5. Wyldwill420

Wyldwill420 Member

Albums:
    If there are any JO buddies in SAN DIEGO i hope we can talk about it...maybe more?
    HMU local 619 760 858 guys...

Draft saved Draft deleted