Older=Longer?

texjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several years ago I had an unsettling experience which my urologist still cannot completely explain. I went to a party in London called "XXL" - big handsome hairy men running around dancing, with extensive backroom sex going on. In other words much better than playing World of Warcraft on a Friday evening. I 2008 I ran into a British lover I had back in 1992 - sixteen years prior. We sank into a couch and began necking and playing with each other (I love fully clothed necking). Eventually we disappeared off to the backroom, and began sex more in earnest, and when done, he made a simple statement: "I don't remember your cock being that big. In fact it's much bigger than I remember". I passed it off at the time to being horny, but then a year later, meeting a French lover I had in a naked pool party situation, he stopped, and also told me that my cock is considerably bigger than he remembered - second comment on a soft cock, but similar to the one when I was hard. Since 2008 as I met old lovers the size increase was noticed over and over, to the point that I began to worry.

I thought I might have lost weight and accentuated my cock that way, but I am almost 50 lbs heavier than back then (fortunately all muscle). I actually am about an inch shorter in stature also, from too much lifting heavy weights. My urologist decided that I had had so much sex since the early 90's that that, and that alone, had stretched my cock.

I found a photograph of myself, a nude, from when I was 18, and morphed it into a photo of myself when I was around 46. I very clearly gained at least a full inch.

Startling.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, that settles it then. I'm going to tell my wife that if she wants me to have a bigger penis she is going to have to fuck me more often.

mymilkshakez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A penis growing, from sex. That's two positives!
But I could see how someone tugging on your tool constantly would stretch it out, but that would have to be a lot of pulling. Other than that I would say getting older would make your dick sag more and also your balls since skin is much looser, if thats what you're asking.

Either way, hot stories, you're a hot guy. Just had to say that :)
Oh and by the way, you should post that picture of you that you morphed together, I think I wouldn't be the only one to enjoy it.

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My cock has grown about an inch since I was 18. It was 17 cm and now it is around 20 cm. Granted, I am pulling and tugging in order to increase the size, but I believe sex could do the same albeit much slower. So, yes, it is possible, and it probably happens to most men. No matter what: congrats!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My cock went unmeasured until I was in my late forties, so I can't be sure about any increase in length. But over the years it has definitely grown in girth, at least 3/4 of an inch based on condom fit. If a person has a lot of sex, vaginal, anal, hand jobs, masturbating, etc I think it's reasonable to assume that over many years the effect will be very much the same as jelqing, which apparently is effective in increasing penis size.

bigtool4u

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also think my dick has gotten half an inch over the last 5 yrs on my best day ever I can pull out a near 8 and day to day 7.5 and I wasnt that long when I was 18 what do you all think of that?

JonathanQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've added nearly an inch in my older years. Amazing. Was always five and a half. Now nearly six and a half. Maybe tissue is old and stretchable.