older man...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Castello, Jun 6, 2009.

1. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

I do have a turn on for more mature man than my age. I mean, I wouldn't want a relation as a bf, but I kinda like a man with experience (and hairy if possible) in the bed (but never had). Some man even older then my father can turn me on, and if a good looking older man give me a look, that i may thing is checking on me, well I make sure to give him a small with a wicked eye :smile:

Even my father's friend turn me on, but hey that is just a fanstasm :)

Is there guy like me here, or I'm just not normal?

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Would like to have the chance to turn you on - you certainly turn me ON!!!!

3. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

lol my friend take pic of me (he wants to be a professionnal photographer) and he said (he is staight) he said I'm a whore when he takes pictures of me. He said, you are making love to my camera lol we didn't do nude yet, but we will. But almost nude yes we did. But anyway, I'm off topic

One more story. When he did the picture of me in the car (my gallery) I was actually helping him on a shooting for a model (or wanna be) porfolio. The guy came, he put the coat on, and start taking picture, he was boring, pretencious (but a very good looking guy), but he didn't have fun on shooting, so after the guy picture was done, he say Olivier I wanna take pictures of you with the coat, I said OK, so the guy was looking at me like pffff little assistant with no experience...and I said what you want me to do, he says whatever, so I stip down in my underware, the guy was looking like what the fuck is he doing and I put the coat on.

He put the music on on, and the music was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvddi1gaIOY (I love that song) and I fuck with his camera, my friend say: You are gonna give me a hard on Olivier lol and I'm putting my favorite from those pic (in my gallery). The ''model'' had is mouth open thinking, he's crasy that guy lol

So the photographer said to the guy, that's what you have to do....

mmmm, thats the look I give to old men that turn me on ;)

#3 B_Castello, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  4. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

So, I guess it's only me who have bad fantasy lol

5. houtx48

Gold Member

from the time i was younger i liked em older, now i still like them 40's 50's....... to each his own

6. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    My target age range has always been 30-50. As I am six months from by 50th birthday, it will soon seem as though there'll be a shift, and I'll start being attracted to younger men.

Just for shits and giggles, Castello: how old is your father?

7. StormyB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Only if they are buisness men...I like that :smile: but I am mostly attracted to guys my age - 3yrs older than me (20) but I don't date anyone younger than me...just not attracted to them I guess it's because anyone younger than me would be 0-19 and I little kids :smile:

8. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

he's 39 now, and 40 this summer. But some of his friend are early 30's also :)

9. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

There a gap between 0 and 19, even 15 and 19... Just so you know the guy I have met is older then you. So you are kinda kid for me too lol :tongue:

10. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

and oh, Bbucko, for 50 years old man, you look rather hot, eille eille eille, I wouldn't hurt you lol

11. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I check on you. I give you a wicked eye, of a sort.

12. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

again...

What do you mean? I feel like I always ask you stupid question, but I just dont know what you mean (or I'm not sure)

13. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Nothing wrong with older men.

14. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you :wink:

I've met quite a few younger guys who are into older men sexually, but like the OP, none were looking for a relationship. What the hell - lots of fun anyway!

15. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    I prefer guys older than myself for a few reasons... their life experience, their confidence, not to say that there aren't young guys that are confident. I also find them sexier than younger guys... though I am not exactly a spring chicken anymore. The guys that I have encountered were all well rounded and outgoing.

16. 10ner_2

10ner_2 New Member

OHHHHHH i think i could get you satisfied!

17. benderten2001

Gold Member

There's likely a psychological reason / association with "taking notice" to older men. --It certainly was for me.

While this may or not be true for all guys, I discovered later in life that I personally had been drawn to older men in particular because I desired acceptance and a "bonding" which I never got during my youth. I dunno.
    Somehow? I just didn't seem to "fit in" nor get drawn into the friendship and fellowship circles of other men....whether my own age, or-- those who were older.

When my hormones kicked in during adolescence, my feelings for mixing and mingling with other guys (then) became "sexualized" (btw, a bonafide psychological term) and I became rather confused as to determining whether I was straight or gay. But my sexuality itself! --well, it never was the culprit (i.e. the REAL root cause) of my inner feelings!

"What" I was noticing in the men I was oggling was a combination of admiration of their masculine bodies (like I wished I could have and/or be) PLUS the longing to just feel good about myself and be included ("bonded") with another guy. Often, I wanted to be like these men, emulate them or find ways to be more like them.

As the original poster said, it wasn't necessarily desiring a "boyfriend" type arrangement at all that I was seeking. I merely wanted to feel better (and more accepting) of myself as a man.

My youth, even the young adulthood phase of life....proved to be, very VERY confusing. Even tormenting for me mentally and emotionally.

The LPSG community truly assures me that I wasn't by myself! :rolleyes:

--Too bad I couldn't know this back then!

18. NOINRI

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I see older men that are attractive. Lately older men aren't looking that much older anymore. 40 year olds looking like their in their late 20's or 30's and all of that. Was just in the hospital the other day with a family member and their doctor looked to be in his 30's. I found myself kind of attracted to him. I don't have any "gaydar" or anything. I just don't get that. But he had this soft voice when he talked and at the end of most of his sentences he would say "Sweety" and he was very slim. I know that isn't much to go off of but it had me pondering as to whether he may be homosexual or not. And as I was leaving the room for him to do his work we had a very brief eye to eye contact moment, but I may be putting too much into that. I don't know if I would ever pursue a serious relationship with someone that much older than me but it would be fun for the moment regardless. The surgery lasted so long that I didn't get to see him again.

19. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

You think so? ;)

20. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

I dont have any hard issu as far as my youth, altough my parent got divorces. But they have a great relation till today, see each other and their parters. But it is a bit hard to accept you we are, I'm getting there also. I didn't tell my parents about my homosexuality.

I think it is just a fantasy, that's it. But no, I dont see my self bringing a man older then my father ans saying, here this is my BF lol

Draft saved Draft deleted