D

deleted8272131

Anyone want to compare cocks on twitter with me? I am 19 yrs old from the US. My Twitter is @petergriffinn11 if you wanna compare (18+ only)

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are a handful of reasons:

1. When I was first coming out when I was 20 or 21 years old, I chased all the daddies. At the time, guys my age did nothing for me. Anyone 30, 40, 50... they were totally hot to me. I like the experience they had, the calm and comfortable environment they provided, and the way they interacted with me. Now there were some exceptions with a few creepy older guys, but for the most part my judgement was sound and I found some really good older men who gave me some awesome times.

2. Right around turning 35, I turned into the daddy. My hair went almost completely grey from the ages of 32 to 35, and I kept it short military style which they all love. I am naturally bigger (220# to 260#) and pretty masculine. Then have a few wrinkles in my face which many say is pretty handsome. Pics in my profile, so you be the judge. My point is that a light switch flipped and I found myself attracted to the younger college 'bros' who were the same guy I was, chasing after me.

3. Fast forward another decade, and we're here today at about 45 years old. I have a good amount of life experience under my belt, I am very successful in business, and I am the textbook college football coach in real life. Hell even my friends of the same age call me daddy. Some gay guys hate getting older, but I am kind of loving it at this point. Can't complain at all.

As for what turns me on about younger guys, there's obviously that "new car smell" thing, right? I mean, finding a hot 21 or 22 year old lacrosse or soccer player with daddy issues and a stiff cock that can go all night is absolutely fucking amazing. Smooth skin. Solid body. Sex drive off the charts. Check. Check. Check.

But I also love being an older, stable, good influence in their lives. It's almost a responsibility to pay it forward and 'protect' the younger generation from those older creepy guys that my own parents warned me about. In fact, today I am actually that guy my parents warned me about. I remember the first time I fucked a dude born in the 90's. That was a little mindfuck to me. Now today, there is going to be a point where I put my dick into someone born after 9/11 and that's going to be even more crazy. LOL.

The whole dad/son power dynamic works for me. I'm also naturally a top and It just turns my crank and it turns their crank. It's a win-win in my book. I would never take advantage of someone based on their inexperience or age. I will only ever fuck someone under 30 who is emotionally mature and after knowing them for a little bit. There's also a handful of younger jock type guys that want to top me and I am more open to it now than ever. I enjoy making them feel good and most importantly, feel comfortable.

So yea, the age difference can be hot and it works both ways.

Last edited:

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like younger men because they can keep up an erection. So many times an older guy has attempted to fuck me and has gone soft soon after penetration. Whereas a younger man can get it up at any time and keep it hard. I love the smooth bodies and small, tight asses. Older men, however, usually give much better head.

Jonmcd43

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like younger men because they can keep up an erection. So many times an older guy has attempted to fuck me and has gone soft soon after penetration. Whereas a younger man can get it up at any time and keep it hard. I love the smooth bodies and small, tight asses. Older men, however, usually give much better head.
Totally agree with everything you say man.

Phaggy77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this about what attracts older men to younger guys, but for me what attracts me of an older guy is they are more experienced, like when they dominant,I like to be submissive in bed. Idk is a change cause oustide the bedroom I like to be in control but in bed like when an older daddy type takes control