Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
does anyone have any pics of older men with long cocks ??
when I was 19 ..I remember seeing my grandfather in a locker room of a pool resort that we went for the day and he was changing into a bathing suit and I noticed his cock head was touching his knee cap and I was totatly amazed and how he fit it in a boxer type bahing suit
if anyone has any pics of older men with long cocks I appreciate it

parsec

Experimental Member
Media
wtf is wrong with you guys? Why a big floppy cock of an old fart should be interesting?!
Go to a damn nudist beach, instead of the young 20-30 yo girls I dream in my dream, you will see a lot of old damn granpa

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
to each thier own man.... "wtf is wrong with you guys"? Not called for... if it doesnt appeal to you - why even take the time to post? Just my 2 cents... anyway....

I also find well endowed older men hot - especially if in great physial shape - hope to be an "older" man myself one day and pics like that are inspiring for me and my own self image....and want to be sure to remain sexually on my game until the day I day too... Seems in some cases as men age, gravity takes it course and things hang lower....

Happy St Pattys all... cheers! ;)

wtf is wrong with you guys? Why a big floppy cock of an old fart should be interesting?!
Go to a damn nudist beach, instead of the young 20-30 yo girls I dream in my dream, you will see a lot of old damn granpa