Older Men Who Love Younger Men

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am an older guy loves younger guys but I tend to like them to be more in control and dominant .. sometimes I will be dominant and top them but nothing beats a younger guy ramming his dick and fucking me hard .. .. sometimes younger guys want to give older guys hell for reasons of being whipped by dad growing up and they remained mad at dad so they take it out on the older guys ass they are fucking and if do bondage .. be careful as that can be rough

so I wonder do you dads let younger dominate you or do you see yourself being the one in control no matter what

I am an older guy loves younger guys but I tend to like them to be more in control and dominant .. sometimes I will be dominant and top them but nothing beats a younger guy ramming his dick and fucking me hard .. .. sometimes younger guys want to give older guys hell for reasons of being whipped by dad growing up and they remained mad at dad so they take it out on the older guys ass they are fucking and if do bondage .. be careful as that can be rough

so I wonder do you dads let younger dominate you or do you see yourself being the one in control no matter what
Any examples?

In my original post, when I said that Gavin had "balls" I was referring to his bravery and generosity in sharing his masculinity with me. He trusted me enough to put his socks on before his boxers. He let me into a sacred space, and to see him as only his teammates and perhaps his girlfriend see him. And that deserves true gratitude.

IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(I'm just reposting this essay which originally appeared in forum "Reflections of Beauty: A Chronicle of College Boys")

I’d like to share some impressions from a recent college soccer game I attended, focusing on the behavior of the boys in the locker room and shower.

Practically nobody’s ever heard of my college which sits on the bottom rung of a subdivision of D-1. We play mostly D-2 schools, small colleges.

A rather well-practiced team from out-of-state put our guys on the ropes, but through a combination of skill and dumb luck our team prevailed. I think we just scored a lucky shot.

In spite of losing, the other team clearly knew their own mettle, and the mood in the locker room was cheerful, if a bit resigned. I had watched the whole game, and in fact had gone for a twenty-mile bike ride earlier in the day, and felt entitled to a long shower. I got there before the boys did and picked one of the middle shower heads. It gives me a commanding view of the whole room.

The Hair

When I had almost finished my shave, but before I had begun soaping up, the first kid from the opposing team appeared in the doorway, completely naked.

Usually I’m not taken aback by college guy nudity. I’m kind of used to it. But this boy was a specimen! I was really taken aback, almost shocked by his nakedness. Such elemental beauty. He was 6-1 and ruggedly handsome and slender. Tousled dark hair that just covered his ears. He had a shaggy treasure trail that ran from his solar plexus to his navel. It got coarser and broader the lower it went. I wanted to run my hands over his hirsute stomach. He had the quintessential college boy penis! It was long, but not overly so, and the three parts of his shlong- the shaft, the ridge right before the head, and his circumcised and fully-exposed glans- were perfectly delineated. Well-shaped, even testicles. He doesn’t shave down there.

I think his name is Nolan.

He stood in the doorway, for maybe five seconds, looked at me and scanned the whole room, his mouth hanging a little ajar, and then disappeared. He came back a minute or two later. His penis shook as he walked. I wanted to hold it.

Nolan took a shower head opposite me, and looked at me with his mouth hanging open, an inquiring look on his face. He then did some gentle calisthenics, maybe as a set of cooling-down exercises after a hard match. He stood first on one leg, then the other. He stretched his arms over his head and slowly brought them down while leaning forward. He also practiced some slow pelvic thrusts while keeping his arms wide open, almost in a hugging posture. I particularly enjoyed that last exercise because of its resonance with copulation.

At no point did he try to hide or conceal his penis.

It's rare to find a penis that’s perfectly proportional, and his was so no exception. The tip and the last couple inches of the shaft hung a little crooked, like a fish-hook. I was curious what his erection would look like, but I didn’t have to wonder for long. When his friends joined him, and they all started talking about the game, his penis would add emphasis to whatever was said by pulsing up from his initial, flaccid state, to a condition of second or third-degree arousal! And the front part of his penis got more bent as he got more erect! I like unusual penises.

From his penis I could kind of infer some features of his character- his modesty, his bashfulness, his determination, his quiet joy, his elegance, his delight in his friends.

I don’t think he’s that comfortable yet with intense emotional or romantic relationships. He might want to experiment with different women (I’m assuming he’s heterosexual), but he might be a little reserved when it comes to sex. One suggestion I have for his partner would be to let him take the bottom position, so that he wouldn’t be expected to show power and dominance. Just let him thrust up, and get used to the art of penetrative sex. As he gains confidence, he can improve his stroke and rhythm. When he’s secure enough in himself, he can top- and let his sublimated masculinity express itself. He has the body of a MAN, but at eighteen and a half years of age, he still has the mental equipment of a boy. But judging from its perkiness in the shower, his physical equipment is chomping at the bit! What he cannot yet verbalise due to his youth, his penis can express in a different way: declarations in sperm.

He looked at me a couple times in the locker room, quizzically, as if to say, “What are you doing here?” Or “Were you watching me in the shower?” Of course I don’t leer at boys. I don’t take excessively long showers. But if my gaze makes these college boys feel helpless or objectified, it’s an *opportunity* for them to overcome their own self-consciousness, and to see that their bodies are a gift that they can joyously share. They have nothing to fear from me. I love them and am deeply grateful to them for their masculinity. Real masculinity means being able to be vulnerable at times.

The Jockey

Another boy chose a shower head close to the first one. I’ll call the second boy Michael. A nineteen year old boy, he walked naked from his locker to the shower, his towel pressed over his genitals. He had a big butt, a baby face, a private smile and, although only apparent once he dropped his towel, a pretty big dick! He was actually a nationally ranked jockey in high school! Considering the thoroughbred between his thighs it’s not surprising he knows something about horses. I was as fascinated by his soft, shapely ass as I was by his penis. He is muscular and voluptuous, and is, I think, unfortunately prone to quick increases in weight. But if he can stay active and fit, he should be able to keep his boyish good looks well into his twenties. I’d take a parcel from him anytime, wherever he wanted to drop it off!

I could tell by his affable banter with his teammates that he’s confident, gentle and is a good communicator. His background in both racing and soccer, and his ease in communication, makes me feel he’d be an effective and generous lover. At the same time, he’s not afraid to ask for what he wants. He might suggest to his lover something like, “Hey would you mind sucking my dick for a few minutes, and then I’ll play with you for a while?” I think his strokes are deep, rhythmic and fast.

Man of the week

Hard to choose! But one college kid on the team deserves the laurel, even in the face of STIFF competition. Brennan, this week’s winner, is a first year student, blond and brawny and, at six-three, the second tallest guy on the team. But he definitely has the broadest shoulders, and certainly the most muscly chest! During the game, the referee red-flagged him for shoving, so he had to sit out almost the whole second half of the game. After the ref made his call, he strutted back to his seat with his toes pointed out, rocking from side to side, his hands on his hips, like Popeye the Sailor-man. It was his way of both mocking an incompetent ref, but also finding levity in the situation, in spite of it being the last game of the season.

I liked the fact the team wore red shirts. Red’s a good color for hot-blooded boys.

I saw Brennan in the locker room, as I was walking back from my shower. He was completely naked, and he was playing hackey-sack with his puce day-pack, attempting to drop kick it with his right foot. He missed, widely, but the sidewise kick made him lose his balance and he almost fell. (You can fall on me anytime Brennan) He laughed and so did everyone else.

I love it when college boys socialize through naked horseplay. Brennan provided me with a really good example of that.

His penis was a little thicc boy, but solid, compact, and I am *sure* he is a Jack-in-the-box when erect, a Chinese folding sword whose length defies description when fully extended.

Our eyes met just at the moment he steadied himself: Baby blue.

I wanted him inside of me.

Often guys’ lovemaking behavior goes totally counter to their normal daily comportment. Shy guys sometimes become very exuberant during sex. So, for all of Brennan’s lighthearted, daredevil antics, I think that, during copulation, he would be very serious, silent, concentrated. The old trickster might come out right afterwards, but during the actual act I see him as being really focused and intense. He’s a hard worker, both on the field, in school, and in bed, and in his case, hard work pays off.

Brennan, in spite of stiff competition from your stiff, beautiful teammates- for your good looks, for your levity on the field, and for your boyish locker room shenanigans, you win the title of Man of the Week. You should let your homeboys wear your laurel wreath sometimes. It’s a collective victory.

--IdeaOfOrder

IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(I'm just reposting this essay which originally appeared in forum "Reflections of Beauty: A Chronicle of College Boys")

I’d like to share some impressions from a recent college soccer game I attended, focusing on the behavior of the boys in the locker room and shower.

Practically nobody’s ever heard of my college which sits on the bottom rung of a subdivision of D-1. We play mostly D-2 schools, small colleges.

A rather well-practiced team from out-of-state put our guys on the ropes, but through a combination of skill and dumb luck our team prevailed. I think we just scored a lucky shot.

In spite of losing, the other team clearly knew their own mettle, and the mood in the locker room was cheerful, if a bit resigned. I had watched the whole game, and in fact had gone for a twenty-mile bike ride earlier in the day, and felt entitled to a long shower. I got there before the boys did and picked one of the middle shower heads. It gives me a commanding view of the whole room.

The Hair

When I had almost finished my shave, but before I had begun soaping up, the first kid from the opposing team appeared in the doorway, completely naked.

Usually I’m not taken aback by college guy nudity. I’m kind of used to it. But this boy was a specimen! I was really taken aback, almost shocked by his nakedness. Such elemental beauty. He was 6-1 and ruggedly handsome and slender. Tousled dark hair that just covered his ears. He had a shaggy treasure trail that ran from his solar plexus to his navel. It got coarser and broader the lower it went. I wanted to run my hands over his hirsute stomach. He had the quintessential college boy penis! It was long, but not overly so, and the three parts of his shlong- the shaft, the ridge right before the head, and his circumcised and fully-exposed glans- were perfectly delineated. Well-shaped, even testicles. He doesn’t shave down there.

I think his name is Nolan.

He stood in the doorway, for maybe five seconds, looked at me and scanned the whole room, his mouth hanging a little ajar, and then disappeared. He came back a minute or two later. His penis shook as he walked. I wanted to hold it.

Nolan took a shower head opposite me, and looked at me with his mouth hanging open, an inquiring look on his face. He then did some gentle calisthenics, maybe as a set of cooling-down exercises after a hard match. He stood first on one leg, then the other. He stretched his arms over his head and slowly brought them down while leaning forward. He also practiced some slow pelvic thrusts while keeping his arms wide open, almost in a hugging posture. I particularly enjoyed that last exercise because of its resonance with copulation.

At no point did he try to hide or conceal his penis.

It's rare to find a penis that’s perfectly proportional, and his was so no exception. The tip and the last couple inches of the shaft hung a little crooked, like a fish-hook. I was curious what his erection would look like, but I didn’t have to wonder for long. When his friends joined him, and they all started talking about the game, his penis would add emphasis to whatever was said by pulsing up from his initial, flaccid state, to a condition of second or third-degree arousal! And the front part of his penis got more bent as he got more erect! I like unusual penises.

From his penis I could kind of infer some features of his character- his modesty, his bashfulness, his determination, his quiet joy, his elegance, his delight in his friends.

I don’t think he’s that comfortable yet with intense emotional or romantic relationships. He might want to experiment with different women (I’m assuming he’s heterosexual), but he might be a little reserved when it comes to sex. One suggestion I have for his partner would be to let him take the bottom position, so that he wouldn’t be expected to show power and dominance. Just let him thrust up, and get used to the art of penetrative sex. As he gains confidence, he can improve his stroke and rhythm. When he’s secure enough in himself, he can top- and let his sublimated masculinity express itself. He has the body of a MAN, but at eighteen and a half years of age, he still has the mental equipment of a boy. But judging from its perkiness in the shower, his physical equipment is chomping at the bit! What he cannot yet verbalise due to his youth, his penis can express in a different way: declarations in sperm.

He looked at me a couple times in the locker room, quizzically, as if to say, “What are you doing here?” Or “Were you watching me in the shower?” Of course I don’t leer at boys. I don’t take excessively long showers. But if my gaze makes these college boys feel helpless or objectified, it’s an *opportunity* for them to overcome their own self-consciousness, and to see that their bodies are a gift that they can joyously share. They have nothing to fear from me. I love them and am deeply grateful to them for their masculinity. Real masculinity means being able to be vulnerable at times.

The Jockey

Another boy chose a shower head close to the first one. I’ll call the second boy Michael. A nineteen year old boy, he walked naked from his locker to the shower, his towel pressed over his genitals. He had a big butt, a baby face, a private smile and, although only apparent once he dropped his towel, a pretty big dick! He was actually a nationally ranked jockey in high school! Considering the thoroughbred between his thighs it’s not surprising he knows something about horses. I was as fascinated by his soft, shapely ass as I was by his penis. He is muscular and voluptuous, and is, I think, unfortunately prone to quick increases in weight. But if he can stay active and fit, he should be able to keep his boyish good looks well into his twenties. I’d take a parcel from him anytime, wherever he wanted to drop it off!

I could tell by his affable banter with his teammates that he’s confident, gentle and is a good communicator. His background in both racing and soccer, and his ease in communication, makes me feel he’d be an effective and generous lover. At the same time, he’s not afraid to ask for what he wants. He might suggest to his lover something like, “Hey would you mind sucking my dick for a few minutes, and then I’ll play with you for a while?” I think his strokes are deep, rhythmic and fast.

Man of the week

Hard to choose! But one college kid on the team deserves the laurel, even in the face of STIFF competition. Brennan, this week’s winner, is a first year student, blond and brawny and, at six-three, the second tallest guy on the team. But he definitely has the broadest shoulders, and certainly the most muscly chest! During the game, the referee red-flagged him for shoving, so he had to sit out almost the whole second half of the game. After the ref made his call, he strutted back to his seat with his toes pointed out, rocking from side to side, his hands on his hips, like Popeye the Sailor-man. It was his way of both mocking an incompetent ref, but also finding levity in the situation, in spite of it being the last game of the season.

I liked the fact the team wore red shirts. Red’s a good color for hot-blooded boys.

I saw Brennan in the locker room, as I was walking back from my shower. He was completely naked, and he was playing hackey-sack with his puce day-pack, attempting to drop kick it with his right foot. He missed, widely, but the sidewise kick made him lose his balance and he almost fell. (You can fall on me anytime Brennan) He laughed and so did everyone else.

I love it when college boys socialize through naked horseplay. Brennan provided me with a really good example of that.

His penis was a little thicc boy, but solid, compact, and I am *sure* he is a Jack-in-the-box when erect, a Chinese folding sword whose length defies description when fully extended.

Our eyes met just at the moment he steadied himself: Baby blue.

I wanted him inside of me.

Often guys’ lovemaking behavior goes totally counter to their normal daily comportment. Shy guys sometimes become very exuberant during sex. So, for all of Brennan’s lighthearted, daredevil antics, I think that, during copulation, he would be very serious, silent, concentrated. The old trickster might come out right afterwards, but during the actual act I see him as being really focused and intense. He’s a hard worker, both on the field, in school, and in bed, and in his case, hard work pays off.

Brennan, in spite of stiff competition from your stiff, beautiful teammates- for your good looks, for your levity on the field, and for your boyish locker room shenanigans, you win the title of Man of the Week. You should let your homeboys wear your laurel wreath sometimes. It’s a collective victory.

--IdeaOfOrder

College boys are walking contradictions, and those contradictions are laid bare when they are naked. When Nolan stood at the door of the shower room for the first time, he exemplified at once the appeal and the limitations of the young adult male. He looked momentarily confused when he saw me and realized we would be showering together. At the same time, he had just helped his team to hold their own against a superior rival, and he had shown extraordinary athleticism and skill in the game. His physical vitality was at odds with his temporary bewilderment. He was still basking in the glow of a game well played while feeling nervous about being naked around an older stranger- confidence and uncertainty were both registered on his face. But he didn’t even carry a towel, so he obviously expected other people in the locker room to handle the fact of his full frontal truth.

At the same time, I was confronted by the mere fact of his nudity, - a light, feathery body that was muscular and defined. His hairy chest and stomach belied his youth, while his large sex organ, beautiful for its anomalous, patched-together shape, made me feel that its apotheosis was waiting in his sexual future.

But the moment this boy stood in the doorway is etched in my memory forever. The tension between us, the tension within himself, and the taut balance of forces that all college boys must endure, suffer and transcend made that experience a moment of revelation.

Thank you, Nolan, for the gift of you.