Older Men With Big Cocks

Nerdami0223

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not pointing at anyone in particular because it has happned on almost all of the last 10 pages: photoshopped content

Please just post the original photo, without the photoshopping. Please? :emoji_pray:

I, obviously, cannot speak for the others, but FOR ME photoshopped photos kill the mood. I'm usually beating off when I come to this thread, and my erection softens with every shopped photo.

I come here for the older dudes, whatever their dicks sizes, whatever their bodies. Just post the older dudes. IJS :emoji_confounded:

I'll leave and come back later.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not pointing at anyone in particular because it has happned on almost all of the last 10 pages: photoshopped content

Please just post the original photo, without the photoshopping. Please? :emoji_pray:

I, obviously, cannot speak for the others, but FOR ME photoshopped photos kill the mood. I'm usually beating off when I come to this thread, and my erection softens with every shopped photo.

I come here for the older dudes, whatever their dicks sizes, whatever their bodies. Just post the older dudes. IJS :emoji_confounded:

I agree, the photo-shopped pics are beyond belief.
When I first got going it was always with older guys and they had cocks that ranged from small to medium and being hung, maybe the surroundings helped but they did have nice big cocks it was a pleasure to service, orally, anally or by hand.

D

deleted645178

I know. Its getting boring now innit ...