Older Men With Big Cocks

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's weird to admit this, but I guess I have a bit of a father complex. I'm always deferential to older men, especially if they're in positions of power and have a fatherly, authoritarian air about them.

This is greatly amplified if I've seen them naked and they have a really big cock like many of the men in the photos here. I feel like a little boy around them. Maybe because, allthough I'm masculine, tall, well-built, hairy-chested, I'm hung almost like a small boy myself.

I've chatted on this site and a couple similar sites with well-hung older men like this. It's difficult not to make a fool of myself. I definitely have an inferiority complex regarding my size with well-hung guys, but it's at a whole different level with older men like those in the photos.

It would probably take a psychoanalyst and many sessions to figure this out. It may explain something else, though. Older men seem to sense and/or reciprocate those feelings. Older men have always taken me under their wings. I've gotten more than my share of promotions maybe due to this. I always attributed it to my athleticism, that I was a college football player. When I first started working, they'd always bring up my college football days when introducing me to other men. Someone once suggested they were trying to recapture their lost youth in me. Undoubtedly this may have something to do with it, but I've come to think that maybe they pick up on my attraction and deference towards them, also. Especially after they've seen how small I'm hung.

I should add that this isn't a sexual thing -- well, at least not mostly. I think it's power related.

Last edited:

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's weird to admit this, but I guess I have a bit of a father complex. I'm always deferential to older men, especially if they're in positions of power and have a fatherly, authoritarian air about them.

This is greatly amplified if I've seen them naked and they have a really big cock like many of the men in the photos here. I feel like a little boy around them. Maybe because, allthough I'm masculine, tall, well-built, hairy-chested, I'm hung almost like a small boy myself.

I've chatted on this site and a couple similar sites with well-hung older men like this. It's difficult not to make a fool of myself. I definitely have an inferiority complex regarding my size with well-hung guys, but it's at a whole different level with older men like those in the photos.

It would probably take a psychoanalyst and many sessions to figure this out. It may explain something else, though. Older men seem to sense and/or reciprocate those feelings. Older men have always taken me under their wings. I've gotten more than my share of promotions maybe due to this. I always attributed it to my athleticism, that I was a college football player. When I first started working, they'd always bring up my college football days when introducing me to other men. Someone once suggested they were trying to recapture their lost youth in me. Undoubtedly this may have something to do with it, but I've come to think that maybe they pick up on my attraction and deference towards them, also. Especially after they've seen how small I'm hung.

I should add that this isn't a sexual thing -- well, at least not mostly. I think it's power related.

Very interesting. I relate to some of what you are thinking and feeling.
I agree that it's partly power related, but at least for me, definitely sexually related even more.

Reactions: il2tx