LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Glad to see you haven't got any prostate problems...

Thank you eurotop40! Prostate problems did develop at age 74 when my prostate became enlarged and erections became difficult! I began to jelque my cock, as I still do , and my prostate returned to normal size, and erections improved dramatically! I suppose it is unrealistic to expect that enlargement will not happen again as it does with virtually every older man. We shall see! :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Older men who are still hot, hung or both rule their younger subjects. Nothing hotter to me than a fucking fine looking aged man who is still virile and knows how to handle his younger subjects.

Here's a fine example.

Attachments

OzCock2009

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Older men who are still hot, hung or both rule their younger subjects. Nothing hotter to me than a fucking fine looking aged man who is still virile and knows how to handle his younger subjects.

Here's a fine example.
Yeah he can mess me up any time he wants. :p

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are still the best Basque, truly my favourite. Thanx for all your fantastic posts. Good luck and good health my friend.

Thanks so much for your kind words, 12Dave! If you are reading The Quirk, enjoy!:smile::smile:

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I know there are some men out there that fit this description. Let's create a minimum of 45+ in age and 7" in length. I love older men and would love to see how many big men there are on lpsg. :)

Also post for non-gold please. :)

If you're talking about the size of our erections, then I believe I qualify. I'm in my 69th year, and my erection, bone pressed, is 7 1/8 inches.

Attachments