Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, this is an awesome picture, man! It makes me so horny to watch it :tongue:

Gee Kauri, thanks for your hot comment! Hmmm, so I have the power to make you horny WOW, hot man, that is something!:cool::smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

watman

Experimental Member
Media
your cock looks great basque. i really appreciate all your pics. you should take more that aren't so close up to get the perspective of how big your 9" cock really is.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
your cock looks great basque. i really appreciate all your pics. you should take more that aren't so close up to get the perspective of how big your 9" cock really is.

Thank you and I agree about closeups; some of my best pics are taken from a distance longer than my right arm's length! I have not yet mastered the consistent technique for taking the distant timed pics. Some guys get their entire bodies in the frame...that is really nice to see!:cool:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I suppose I need someone to take the more distant pictures for me mate! Meanwhile , here is one of my softish cock taken from a greater distance:

Attachments

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw a guy at the Y years ago. He looked to be about 75-80 years old. Thin and frail looking but he had one of the biggest soft cocks I have seen. He was so thin that when he walked to the shower I could see his balls and big floppy bouncing around from behind.