Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 19 but i've had sex with a 43 (or 47 can't remember) y.o. guy. Was very enjoyable sex. He definately knew what he was doing. I thought it would hurt because I hadn't had sex in like 10 months. When he went in I told him to go slow. He was understanding. He was going in slowly and it hurted but it felt soooo good. It was kinda hard to explain (pain was pleasure) and I found myself wanting him to go deeper. We eventually got there and i now have a thing for more mature men. Point blank, best sex i'd ever had. Just don't think my family would approve.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There is no comparison to younger guys. After I turned 18 I started dating a guy who was 30 years my senior the sex was less than great but only because he couldn't get his dick in for a couple years. Even so he still stuck around through out the various trials and tribulations.
I can tell you that no one, would stay with you if they weren't getting sex no matter how understanding they were but "Tex" did exactly that!
He was very,very generous to me and we stayed together off and on for over twenty years.
Eventually he was able to get his freakishly huge cock in me.
You get to guess how we managed it !?! :naughty:
cigarbabe:sasmokin:

P.S.
lucky8,
The sexes must love your attitude towards them huh?
I can't imagine that women or men are "sleeping" with you.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On my 18th birthday I moved out of my families house and became a house pet for a 53 year old man.
The sex was good, he took his time and taught me so much about my body and how it worked.
He was a very gernerous lover.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
P.S.
lucky8,
The sexes must love your attitude towards them huh?
I can't imagine that women or men are "sleeping" with you.

Pardon me for declaring the obvious...if my daughter was 18 and having sex with a 50 year old man, i would lock her up and pay for NOTHING of hers. Those kind of guys are pathetic...so are those kind of girls...