Older Men.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was 21, I started a LTR with someone who was 29. We didn't have any problems age wise. In fact I had more life experience than he did.

I also have a friend/sex partner who I've known for around 10 years, since I was 20 and he was 28. We've always been fairly equal in terms of maturity etc. He has a little more life experience than me, but not a lot. This relationship is great and still going strong. Although we've never actually been together as a couple. If we were it might be a different situation.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always loved older men. They attract me and I attract them like crazy. And of the many, many, many men I have dated, only 3 were younger- that's less than 3%- and the range has been anywhere from 6 to 25 years older than me. The security mentioned above, the confidence, the respect and appreciation they show... and they have all been great lovers. I have not had a problem with any of them keeping up with me and I have a rather large capacity for sex. Conversely, the last younger man I was with was absolutely the worst lay of my life. He had energy but that was all he had.

Honestly, at 40 I feel like guys my age are finally getting to be worthy of my attention, like it's finally catching up.
No offense but that last sentence seems a bit arrogant.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice Fleur and true lol

I don't know...when I read that and rolled my eyes. People like that are narcissistic personalities who think anyone should be lucky to be graced by their presence. In reality, some men her age, given her holier than thou, attitude would probably never consider dating her.

Relationships are a two-way street. For her, they're one way, her way...a very unattractive quality, in my opinion.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know...when I read that and rolled my eyes. People like that are narcissistic personalities who think anyone should be lucky to be graced by their presence. In reality, some men her age, given her holier than thou, attitude would probably never consider dating her.

Relationships are a two-way street. For her, they're one way, her way...a very unattractive quality, in my opinion.

It might've just been worded the wrong way, and I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on that one. It really is accepted that women generally mature faster than men and it's definitely something that's hard to shake from your teen years.

Heh, maybe it's that we're told that from a young age so we always just go looking for older men :tongue:?

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Oh that's okay... I don't really find women 15 years my junior all that attractive either. ;)

My writing voice cannot be discerned from one statement, but what I said was not with a "holier-than-thou" attitude. I said it in the sense that the majority of men at 40 have been through a few relationships already and have grown from it. They have a better understanding of women and more importantly, an acceptance and appreciation for the differences between men and women. A guy at 40 is more likely to have gone through the learning curve that, for example, women need to vent and men want to fix it, and they can recognize when that occurs without having an argument. So in that sense, yes, they have reached a point that they are more ready to have a committed, honest, respectful relationship and dating men like that is much more worthy of my time and attention.

I'm surprised at your comments, Fleur. We have run across each other on other threads before and have frequently been of like-mind. I would have thought you had a better grasp on my personality from that. I certainly thought you were more intuitive than this.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
To date...I'm not a fan of "older guys." I've only been with men who were max of 4 years older...does that count? I don't think so...I prefer guys my own age...or as of recently...YOUNGER.

Most younger guys can keep up with my sex drive and they are usually hot, sweet and have awesome bodies.

Older guys tend not to be able to keep up with me, are full of themselves, play games/play hard to get or get scared...whatever...I'll stick with my younger guys.

damn! i just peeped your gallery...and i don't see how any grown-ass man would be scared of you! cause those pics you got goin' on look GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
if i must say so myself... i'm 37 too. peace.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just had the hottest dream with John Slattery...I have no idea why but I'm not complaining. :biggrin1: