older men

Wyldwill420

Sexy Member
Media
Older men were once young and many of us are still in good shape an d horny 24/7 just like younger guys....I believe there is much to be gained from both older guys and younger guys sharing in manhood...Remember younger guys will age too...

Reactions: JockVamp

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the answer to your question is yes, becouse when you see then young guys it reminds you of how you used to be that's all. brings back some great remmories
and i am 55 today.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
do older men like in there 40s/50s like younger guys like 18/19 ?
i have fantasy about being in a gangband with older men really gets me horny. im 19 btw ;)

I do.... but my fantasies don't involve a gang though..... :biggrin1:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am 38, so pretty close to being in my 40s and I love younger guys. The funny thing is that young dudes didn't seem to be interested in me until I started gettign a little gray in my hair. Now the hot young military boys around here are always hitting on me.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prefer younger guys and have been lucky to meet guys who genuinely prefer older guys. I'd love to meet a serious younger guy for something more longer term though and not just the once in a while hook up.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I have had a long term relationship with a guy who was in his 20's when I first met him. I was in my 40's. He lives in Palm Springs, and I live in Texas. We get together about twice a year. He has a fetish for older men and has liked me better as I have aged. I, of course, have loved the attention from a young, strong, good looking guy. By the way, I also like older men, and sometimes we have three ways with another older guy. Truth is, I like all men, short, tall, thin, fat, old, young....

Reactions: JockVamp

dicksplash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
50, and for two years now, VERY happily married to a guy of 23. I always used to like younger guys, but always thought they were interested just for what they could gain from the relationship, and it never lasted long. Therefore, when my hubby first approached me, and relentlessly persued me, I was sceptical. Turns out you really get young guys interested in older guys.

And I might add that we are both financially secure, so that was not his motivation.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
50, and for two years now, VERY happily married to a guy of 23. I always used to like younger guys, but always thought they were interested just for what they could gain from the relationship, and it never lasted long. Therefore, when my hubby first approached me, and relentlessly persued me, I was sceptical. Turns out you really get young guys interested in older guys.

And I might add that we are both financially secure, so that was not his motivation.

It's the financial thing here in Central Europe. Most younger guys are not financially secure - not as well as an American or other westerner here. So you REALLY have to be cautious when being ''pursued'' by a young guy. My ''lovers'' got accommodation, holidays, nice gifts, etc and I got nothing really except to find out they were cheating on me whenever I left on a business trip. I think in the US I'd have much better luck meeting someone.

Anyone in the Miami area? :tongue: That's where I'm thinking of moving.

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 38, so pretty close to being in my 40s and I love younger guys. The funny thing is that young dudes didn't seem to be interested in me until I started gettign a little gray in my hair. Now the hot young military boys around here are always hitting on me.

well hiya, I'm a young guy:wink:

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer younger guys and have been lucky to meet guys who genuinely prefer older guys. I'd love to meet a serious younger guy for something more longer term though and not just the once in a while hook up.

I'm a younger guy looking for a something serious with someone older. And I'm from central Europe like you....PM me