Older men

D_o8i7tjgyh

Just Browsing
Media
I seem to find myself increasingly drawn to older men. A lot older. Any other ladies know what I mean?
Just had an amazing time with a gorgeous 48 year old guy. Short grey hair, gorgeous tanned muscled body. Old enough to be my Dad, but the sex was fantastic :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well, you kind of have to tell us your age for us to know exactly what you mean by 'a lot older'. He's 48 and you say he's old enough to be your dad so I guess you're not over 30, but are you 18? 28? 22?

And is the 'old enough to be your dad' part of the turn on?

My man is 55, I'm 37. It occasionally makes us giggle that I was in nappies when he was in college but mainly we just get on with being ourselves and being together.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my experience, your attraction is unusual but not totally rare. As I recall, I've coupled with 3 women who were 20 to 30 years younger than me.

In one case it definitely WAS a "daddy" thing. At first it seemed like a cute role-playing idea, but it became a really creepy feeling as I was finishing inside her.

The other two seemed to think that older men had developed much better technique, especially for oral sex; and they thought that older men put a lot more effort into satisfying the woman.

BTW - I'm average looking, grey hair (some say "distinguished" looking, whatever that means, or that I could pass for a "professor"), tall and HWP - but I definitely don't fit the description of the physique you mentioned.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
In my experience, your attraction is unusual but not totally rare. As I recall, I've coupled with 3 women who were 20 to 30 years younger than me.

In one case it definitely WAS a "daddy" thing. At first it seemed like a cute role-playing idea, but it became a really creepy feeling as I was finishing inside her.

The other two seemed to think that older men had developed much better technique, especially for oral sex; and they thought that older men put a lot more effort into satisfying the woman.

BTW - I'm average looking, grey hair (some say "distinguished" looking, whatever that means, or that I could pass for a "professor"), tall and HWP - but I definitely don't fit the description of the physique you mentioned.

I also think that our experience would give us an edge over younger guys who are totally lost on how to please a woman. I can recall my youth and realize I had no idea what I was doing. If I could get back with those women I know I could now drive them really wild with my skills

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Could be something to that. Sex is a skill just like anything else. 30 years of "training" might make for some great skills ( mental and physical). Also stamina of a guy is extended in most cases as they age.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
the biggest differential for me (in a serious relationship, not just casual sex) was about 10 years in difference, she being younger. one of the greatest compliments i have ever been paid was that she told me i taught her that "you don't have to be in a big damn hurry to get your rocks off!"

i have also been with ladies up to 15 years my senior back in my younger days. they taught me, "you don't have to be in such a damn big hurry to get your rocks off!"

circle of life thing i guess!!! never quit learning and teaching is my motto!!!

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to find older men attractive when I was still in my teens and early 20s. I'm now in my late 20s and I am starting to find younger guys and guys my age more attractive. It's probably due to my bad sexual experiences with older men. I feel they tend to value conversation and would occasionally choose that over sex. While younger guys are always horny and always up for several rounds.

Cagedandwild

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love this post
I'm 55 male and have been dating a 30 year girl since she was 26
We are so hot together . She denies me 24/7 . Taken us4 years to get where we are .
She allows me to cum only via milking . And I have to service her for sometimes 4 hours .
She makes medo anything for her . I will post again if u r interested this is real

recently I had the pleasure of pleasuring my ladies freind who is 28 ,Im 50 she told me I fuck better that most of the 20 somethings..the nicest compliment ive ever gotten i think!:)

ashley_loves_cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a thing for older guys too. i've had a lot of great experiences with older men, like in their 40s or early 50s. i've found older men are really good in bed and really like a chance to just be dirty with a younger woman.

HornyToad11

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i have a thing for older guys too. i've had a lot of great experiences with older men, like in their 40s or early 50s. i've found older men are really good in bed and really like a chance to just be dirty with a younger woman.

What about even older?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband is 8 years old than me, so I don't think that qualifies as a really older man, but we sure do have different upbringings and backgrounds.

Back when I was single in my mid-20s I had an almost unbearable crush on this older man in his 50s. He had been widowed almost 10 years earlier, and we both volunteered at a community center. I can still see his face and physique so clear. He looked like Robert Wagner with salt and pepper hair and just the warmest blue eyes. I know I was so awkward and stupid when we'd work together. In fact, I tried hard not to work with him because I just was afraid I'd really mess things up.

But he was always so wonderful with my klutziness.

He was a main fantasy for a long time. Here I was divorced with a child and he was widowed and children are all gone. We were wasting time! LOL!

I guess he's somewhere around 70 now, and I'm not sure how I could handle geriatrics at this time in my life.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You give me reason to live... you give me reason to live... you give me reason to live...

I like younger women. I have dated women from mid 30s to mid 50s in the past two years. Age difference hasn't been much of a concern for sexual relations.

I have a general age boundary for partners and beyond that I am uncomfortable. It's not that I'm not sexually attracted to women younger than that age, or that I have insecurities about myself — I just think it would likely feel awkward — kinda like being a novelty act.

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a 45 year old man who loves women of all ages, I dig this thread. I definitely know one helluva lot more about how to please a women in bed, how to fuck well, and how to fuck for much longer periods of time than when I was in my 20's or 30's