Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Older men have had years of experience and know how to pleasure a woman with their cocks, hands and tongues......we're open to many more things than a young stud who is more interested in numbers and in pleasing himself.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
older men are also more likely to do sex-by-numbers,
using moves just because they worked on another chick.

older, younger, whatever.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Age is a relative term.

Personally, I judge a man by his abs. A man who exercises and takes care of himself will be able to take care of me.

One of the sexiest men I knew was 60 plus, but he could do 100 sit ups without barely raising his heart rate. Unfortunately, he was married.

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
Its very nice to hear from other younger women that older men are still desirable to them, so where are they at? Would love to meet a hot young gal who wants sex, heck I think about it all the time, might as well put some of my good thoughts to work on the real deal...And Yes I think about oral sex...Ladies?!?

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I date girls mostly 15-30 years younger than myself. I'm very young at heart and love to dance and go out for music. My main criteria has always been no age but an open-minded sense of discovery. I love beautiful, smart, conversant women of all ages. Many available women in my immediate age group (of course this is a rash generalization) are pretty set in their ways, they don't go out much. I'm a social creature that likes a quiet afternoon at home as well as a night on the town. But options and enjoying the simple as well as the epiphanal things in life are essential to my days...Glad to hear that there's another beautiful young woman out there who can appreciate a quality older guy.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Age is a number. That is all. If he and I click, we click. Older, younger, it doesn't matter.

What matters to me is how he makes me feel, both mentally and physically. If he can stimulate me both ways, and we have enough in common then it's worth the risk. I want a man who knows what he's doing. I've been far to disappointed in bed to deal with a man who doesn't have any skill.

So, for me, it's skill above age. And skill can be attained at any point in life. But I do agree that often men who are more mature are more...comforting. So in this way one can have the best of both worlds. Hot, crazy, awesome sex, and wonderful, fulfilling comfort. Win-Win.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was younger my first LTR was with a man old enough to be my grandad. My second serious LTR was with a man ten years older. My third was with a man five years older. Now I finally have a steady who's my own age. But the other's older, and they are both sexy as heck. As for younger guys, I do like to look. But kids my children's age are not for sex, in my mind. Nor would I steal my mother's boyfriends from her, now that we are both divorced.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not that in to guys that are much older, say mid 50's and up. That doesnt mean I've never been attracted to anyone of that age, but (perhaps because I'm 22) I usually felt we were in such different parts of life it just didnt work. I will usually go for a guy from around their mid 30's to mid 40's; so a bit older still. I've always thought most men where at their sexiest around that age.

In fact, I can honestly say I never dated a guy my age or younger. And probably never will.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
55 here, and have had many women aged 25 to 35 come on to me very strongly. I couldn't go there, but they each and every one were wanting it. And told me many times of their fantasies. I was surprised!

Last edited:

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not that in to guys that are much older, say mid 50's and up. That doesnt mean I've never been attracted to anyone of that age, but (perhaps because I'm 22) I usually felt we were in such different parts of life it just didnt work. I will usually go for a guy from around their mid 30's to mid 40's; so a bit older still. I've always thought most men where at their sexiest around that age.

In fact, I can honestly say I never dated a guy my age or younger. And probably never will.

I love you! ;) lol

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My husband is 49, over 10 years older than me, and he really looks like in his 30s, fit and very strong, he could lift me up with one arm. Sex with him is fantastic and he can go on for ever. Most women we know can't wait to grab him. Besides being younger doesn't mean better or stronger.