"Older People" Sexuality Issues

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry about the intimidating Title.

Means both older gals and guys.

Hopefully - we will all retain the ability to "embrace/tackle" these issues someday. Yes, those probably aren't the proper verbs to use.
As we get older we start noticing that we aren't what we used to be.
I'm speaking of the physical WE.
Stuff starts stretching towards the ground, skin becomes thinner, we don't have the energy we used to have... there's a bunch of these.
I've noticed - and you probably have too; that both genders assume a reversal of the "Me-Me-ME !" attitude. Our chosen partner's overall healthy condition becomes more important that it used to be when we had multiple partners. And our OWN health becomes a concern.
One thing which Struck Ma Honey and I is the condition of our skin:
It's become very thin.
We have taken opposite positions with respect to the "severity" of this change. She is amazed - actually even more "fascinated" - by all the veins and blood vessels which appeared - and at the mass still there - especially when hard.
I'm worried about how thin her skin is around her breasts. They appear very delicate. Anyone else share this concern ?

Yes, her nipples still engorge when aroused, but her breasts are a lot "flatter" and tend to hug her body. Her clitoris goes through what I consider unusual changes in smoothness and sensitivity, somewhat related to her fluidity - probably a lunar relationship; but with higher Ups and Downs than before. Overall - I believe it's in the best shape ever, with proper attention.
Practice does continue to make more perfect, since we have been together for a while and have no problem expressing "does" and "don'ts".

I hope changes which inhibit the "fun" for all of us can be overcome in one way or another. Be nice to have a WEB site oriented towards this Topic.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't say how old you are. I would consider myself 'older' but so far I haven't noticed any particular changes I'd associate with getting a little older, however we change throughout our life and I don't see why the changes that can occur as you get older should be seen as a problem, it's not seen as a problem when a guy's 18 and his hormones are ruling him or when a woman has weight problems due to hormones for instance after pregnancy, it's just all part of life and only a problem if you personally perceive it as such. There aren't many things in life we can't adapt to and turn into a positive.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 58 and my wife is 59, she is as sexy as ever, sure there are a few wrinkles but who looks at wrinkles? Love is in her eyes and we are comfortable with each other.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Of course there are physical changes, but the best sex I've had over the last few years (I'm in my late fifties and married) has been with married women whose sex drive has rocketed around the early 50's and whose husbands cannot keep up. One long-winded pop and they're spent. I'm no longer a 4 times a night, twice in the morning man, but at least I can reload and my cock's nice and hard. There's plenty of opportunity for some great sex out there as long as you can persuade the woman that they don't need an 18 year old for a good fuck. That you do by the old-fashioned techniques which young men haven't yet mastered.

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, thin skin & arthritis & slight decrease in sex drive can effect those of us 'older' folks. But, staying fit, working hard instead of 'retiring', eating healthy, & keeping a positive attitude still makes the world go round. Still stiff & proud of it!:biggrin1:

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't say how old you are.

Sorry Princess, I'm 60; Ma Honey's 50.

I would consider myself 'older' but so far I haven't noticed any particular changes I'd associate with getting a little older, however we change throughout our life and I don't see why the changes that can occur as you get older should be seen as a problem, it's not seen as a problem when a guy's 18 and his hormones are ruling him or when a woman has weight problems due to hormones for instance after pregnancy, it's just all part of life and only a problem if you personally perceive it as such. There aren't many things in life we can't adapt to and turn into a positive.

Well said,
and although mine has been delayed - thanks for the quick response.

You are probably not old enough to notice the stated changes.
However, everyone's doing it.
Pluma, Pluma.

Princess wrote:
"There aren't many things in life we can't adapt to and turn into a positive."

Roger that,
Although we are "getting used to each other" - we are having fun.
I think most women are very flexible in the sex department.
Once climaxing first, or at least getting that sensual feeling beforehand - is SOP, as their man starts to slow down - it doesn't matter.
When she receives a long, hard, pounding, (rare as it may be) that satisfies.
If it's the more frequent slow, long thrusts followed by the "usual" she will enjoy that too. These will predominate.

But,
the original Topic was about "thinning skin".
We will all notice the thinning as we age.
Our largest organ is fascinating.

Have FUN !