older well hung guys left out

trigamortex

Just Browsing
Media
20 year olds have them nice bouncy butts but you still have to act like you're interested in what they are saying.

I am 19 and i can guarantee you the conversation i have with my friends would be just as interesting, if not more as the ones you have with your friends or older lovers.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Our gay cause today in the 21st Century has been made possible by those of us who remember what it was like before!

Enjoy what we have now - BUT - history is there to teach us and to help us
remember as well.

It's only a # anyway - be who you are and enjoy safely.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always attracted guys younger than myself---I'm 46, and my most recent partners were 22, 24, and 28. All were had in the same recent week. In fact, all three in the same evening/night. I have never had sex with anyone my age. I do prefer the youthful, masculine frat boy or military types. They are more often than not bi or straight. I don't do middle-age or older men (don't do fems either). I know my type and I attract them. No apologies. :wink:

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the point. ITS THAT THOSE OLDER GUY WITH HUGE COCK
WERE VERY YOUNG FEW DECADES AGO AS
THOSE GUY CURRENTLY ARE YOUNG.
SO ALL SHOULD BE MATTER OF A HUGE AND MASSIVE DICK
AND OLDER MEN ARE EASIER TO APPROACH. THAN YOUNGER GUY.
OF COURSE IF OUT OF THEIR MASSIVE DICK YOU WANT KISS THEM WHOLE BODY, ITS MUCH BETTER YOU FIND A YOUNG GUY.
HERE IN.SOUTH AMERICA BIGGEST TENDENCY. ITS THAT YOUNG GUY WITH BIG AND MASSIVE DICK.
THEIR MAIN SALARY INCOME ITS CONCERN DUE THEIR SEXUAL SERVICE
AS TO SAY IF A GUY OWN A MASSIVE COCK ITS THE TOOL FOR EARN. MONEY AS A PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY DEGREE,,DIFFERENCE. ITS THAT THOSE UNIVERSITY PROFESSIONAL DEGREE,EARN MUCH LESS THAN THOSE ONLY WITH MASSIVE COCK