Older white guys with big dicks

hookedup71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anybody else love em? Not just mature...but OLDER. For some reason i love an over 65 white guy with a big schlong. Oh the stories they must have. I think its all about that teacher/coach/principal thing.

If you happen to be one put up a pic gramps!

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like older guys with big dicks... I love thinking about all the places their dicks have been and it turns me on. It's like seeing a old urinal in a basement somewhere... like alcatraz... all the dicks that have pissed in them over the years... I know, I'm a bit odd.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh, you're not so "odd." I'm not certain if it's still in fashion as it once was, but most leather and gay S&M bars in my era (1970s early 80s) had "alternate" urinals where several water sports bottoms would wallow around begging to be pissed on.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anybody else love em? Not just mature...but OLDER. For some reason i love an over 65 white guy with a big schlong. Oh the stories they must have. I think its all about that teacher/coach/principal thing.

I've had a thing for older men for years. There's a certain appeal to a weathered man with graying or even snowy white hair covering their parts. Seeing those hairs curlycuing around the tube and on the scrotum can send me into a tizzy. (Makes looking in the mirror more exciting every day:biggrin1:)

I've located several pics over time with the advent of sex blogs.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thanks, hookedup71, regarding your comments for older. Guys like me deeply appreciate your attitude. I'm 74, Polish/German heritage, and have a cock to envy. It's 8" x 5.5" cut, smooth shaft, and stands straight out in a nice banana curve upward. Wish I had a pic to display for you. I sunbathe naked so all of my body is nicely tanned; my head of gray hair and my trimmed gray bush contrasts well against the tan skin. Quite a few guys in their 20's regularly show their attention. There's still fire burning in the old log.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... If you happen to be one put up a pic gramps!

I am indeed a grandfather and, as can be seen in the attached pics, certainly qualify where the gray hair and bush are concerned. Over the past couple of decades I've found quite a few men and women who have a preference for us silver haired gents. And I don't mean a role playing daddy/son or daddy/daughter sort of thing, just young folks who like to play with the older set. Don't know exactly why that is but I'm certainly not disappointed with the increased opportunities that it provides.

Attachments

Reactions: ht8890

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a nice thread. Interesting how some of us can get to the same place by different roads. I remember when I was young I only though teenage cock was hot. Then I extended it to guys in their 20s until I was older than that. Now that I'm in my late 60s I rule nothing attractive out and have come to agree that my own age group is as hot as any. Hope my pics are of interest.

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is very rare for me to find someone under the age of 50 attractive. I think maturity is sexy.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have seem plenty 50 plus men and women that were in good shape and applealing. Unfrotunately so many people tend to let themselves going as they mature.

But, Like the old saying goes, "Once you get past the smell , you've got it licked". So goes sex, once you start it's all in the pleasing and being pleased.

And, I think I'm in fair shape and possibly appealing for someone pushing 71

LADodgers

Experimental Member
Media
I am indeed a grandfather and, as can be seen in the attached pics, certainly qualify where the gray hair and bush are concerned. Over the past couple of decades I've found quite a few men and women who have a preference for us silver haired gents. And I don't mean a role playing daddy/son or daddy/daughter sort of thing, just young folks who like to play with the older set. Don't know exactly why that is but I'm certainly not disappointed with the increased opportunities that it provides.

You, Sir, are sex on wheels.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like older guys with big dicks... I love thinking about all the places their dicks have been and it turns me on. It's like seeing a old urinal in a basement somewhere... like alcatraz... all the dicks that have pissed in them over the years... I know, I'm a bit odd.
you horny fuck! i like that!

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, the women are not responding. By the time you start gaining the experience, you start losing the opportunities.