Older white women join Kenya's sex tourists

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pathetic, I'm not whoring myself out for an orgasm.

Absolutely right, women of our class, looks and charms are not in need of travelling thousands of miles for a lay.

They are on their first holiday to Kenya, a country they say is "just full of big young boys who like us older girls."

Oh, and England isn't? :confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The dialogue in this is worse than one of my stories. I'm not convinced this is really happening.
I believe it; because white males the world over have done this for decades! They go to 3rd world nations to to act out their sexual perversions and fantasies on people who are so poor they think a pair of Nikes or or a Ralph Lauren shirt is a fair trade for contracting an STD or worse. :mad:

In the early to mid-1980's many of the victims of AIDS were not gay men, they were Haitians and Jamaicans. Why? Because that's where many American men who were closeted gays or bisexual went to have sex with other men, without fear of the neighbors, family; or their wives finding out.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I believe it; because white males the world over have done this for decades! They go to 3rd world nations to to act out their sexual perversions and fantasies on people who are so poor they think a pair of Nikes or or a Ralph Lauren shirt is a fair trade for contracting an STD or worse. :mad:

In the early to mid-1980's many of the victims of AIDS were not gay men, they were Haitians and Jamaicans. Why? Because that's where many American men who were closeted gays or bisexual went to have sex with other men, without fear of the neighbors, family; or their wives finding out.

Even if the practice is real, the details of the story just don't seem to add up to me. All the same, I could be just projecting my appauled sensibility about it all into what I *want* to be true.

averagehedonist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
NJQT is exactly right, men have been doing this for years. Thailand is another of these places. The AIDS thing is so scary to me that I could never even consider it.

I like this story as a fantasy-a woman who brazenly and unapologetically seeks sex really turns me on. I also have a huge interracial fetish-I don't think anything turns me on more than a hot white woman with a hugely hung black guy (and MANY things turn me on, like NJQT's ass! All respect of course).

Having said that, no fetish or sexual satisfaction is worth dying for.

One thing that struck me was that Reuters referred to the women as "elderly" and in their autumn years - and the two they interviewed were 56 and 64!!

Bloody hell, that ain't elderly these days. Must have been written bya twenty-something.

Having watched several gay friends die from AIDs complications, not even sex is worth dying for IMO.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have had plenty of women looking for boys,not under age boys either, when I was in the business.I don't see what the big deal is really.
Men having been doing this forever,nobody sees this as abnormal.
Whoring yourself out? please nj, I know you know better than that!
What is the difference between ,some guy youv'e been wanting to date,or sleep with, suddenly wants to take you for dinner,at the end of the nite,you give him a fuck.
There is no difference! Surprise!
Call it what you like,you may not think your a whore,but that may not be someone else perception.
It's all about how you see yourself.
It ain't no thing......as a wise uncut man said!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing that struck me was that Reuters referred to the women as "elderly" and in their autumn years - and the two they interviewed were 56 and 64!! Bloody hell, that ain't elderly these days. Must have been written by a twenty-something. Yes, that bothered me as well.:rolleyes:
Having watched several gay friends die from AIDs complications, not even sex is worth dying for IMO.

I have had plenty of women looking for boys,not under age boys either, when I was in the business. I don't see what the big deal is really.
Men having been doing this forever,nobody sees this as abnormal. I never thought it was right/good/normal/whatever when men did it. So I'm not holding women to a different set of standards.
Whoring yourself out? please nj, I know you know better than that! I guess we shall agree to disagree; because I have never and will never approve of the sex tourism thing. Romance Tours my aunt Fannie! What's the name of the tour company? Trojan Tours a free box of Trojans with every trip PIF by 12/19/07. What is the difference between, some guy youv'e been wanting to date,or sleep with, suddenly wants to take you for dinner, at the end of the nite, you give him a fuck. There is no difference! Surprise! The difference is I like him and want a real relationship, not just a quick fuck. I have never felt beholden to have sex with a man just because he bought me dinner. I also haven't had sex on the first date since I was 18.
Call it what you like, you may not think your a whore, but that may not be someone else perception.
It's all about how you see yourself.
It ain't no thing......as a wise uncut man said!
Cigarbabe, I am at a stage in my life where I desire a real relationship I am not going to leave the country to fuck a stranger. Plus, what with my passport having expired and the new TSA laws international travel is such a drag these days. If I wanted to whore myself out to a hot, young stud of another race I could drive to South Carolina and fuck HickBoy senseless. Guess what, I wouldn't have to buy him designer clothes or an iPod. :biggrin1: The only problem with me and one night stands was that the guys always want more. :rolleyes::cool:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
NJ, I'm just saying, you don't have to leave home to do this kind of thing.
You can get all the std's you want right here in the good ole' US of A.
This wasn't directed at you personally honey,you should know that much about me!
I'm just saying,what's the big fucking deal? Veronica,it doesn't add up to you? Aren't you the same girl formerly known as "Erica",who had a website full of pix taken by your now ex husband? You were selling sexual fantasy to men,these women are going out to get their "fantasy", thereby making it real. I don't see any difference, in what the person does,to make a living.
If it's sex for a fee,good for them! if it's selling sexy poses,good for them!
If you live in an impoverished country and it's one of the few ways you can make money,good for you! I'm sure if men actually thought they could be sold or used this way,they'd be lining up to do it,if I had the inclination to do this again,hell,I would do it. But training guys how to act on dinner dates,and/or showing them what a client is looking for,is more work than I can handle. But it is a lucrative business!
It seems to me,people have a problem with the money aspect of this,why? Anybody? At age 64 I'm not going to be worried about getting aids or an std,I think that could be their reasoning.Or perhaps they just don't care.it's their business,their life.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm...why shouldn't older women have the same opportunity to satisfy their sexual fantasies as older men? It certainly is not for every woman, just as I would never consider involving myself in some artificial, paid relationship based solely on sex and economics. Although I would guess that it is much easier for an older woman to find a sexual partner than an older man (except in Miami!), not every woman is able to put herself out there like that. As I guess it is with some men, it is easier and simpler to pay. Not for everybody...but who are we to judge?