older with smaller

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by mr obd, Jun 28, 2005.

1. mr obd

mr obd Member

we had a thread in measurection about younger with larger dicks, since most of us over there are fairly small in size.

So I was just wondering if any of you have older brothers, cousins or friends who have smaller dicks than you?

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    no, but I bet my stepsister's dick is way smaller than mine.

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

My older brother (the raving asshole) is hung bigger than mine but smaller than our Dad's, my tool's next and my younger brother's is a little smaller. BUT, I've got more ball baggage and am somewhat thicker than any of them! Dad once said he quit having kids because the boys dicks kept getting smaller every time. Laugh a minute he was.

4. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

My roommate is younger than me and extremely skinny but has a huge cock that really looks weird on him...

5. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

My brother, now deceased, was 7 years older than me and his unit was on the small side of "average". I take after my dad in that department, i.e. ridiculously large.

6. East

East New Member

most of the men in my family are hung as big as me or bigger so in terms of family, no, no one is smaller. I have a few friends who are on the small side though.

7. Ryan

Ryan New Member

My two cousins who are older than me are smaller.

8. dimwit

dimwit Member

My Dad and my older brother are both smaller then me. I am twice the size of my dad He is only 6" While I am 14 and My brother who is bigger then his is still small in comparison He is only 7.5". As for friends It is basicly no contest.

9. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    I went to high school with two brothers who were one year apart. The older one was average-sized, while the younger was huge. I never had gym with either one, so I'm judging from their jeans. The young huge one was probably the champ in the whole school (flaccid, anyway). Both seemed very well-adjusted young men.

Back then, Burger King had an ad that said, "It takes two hands to handle a Whopper." Well, somebody put a personal ad in the school paper that said, "It takes two hands to handle a whopper. Right, David?" Everybody knew exactly who and what that was about!

The funny thing, though: The older, average-size brother was really handsome. The younger one had all his assets in one basket.

10. Knight

Knight New Member

My cousin is laughably small. Laughably only because he used to flash it so damn much! Well that was a few years ago and he's 16 now and pretty tall but even if he grew 4 inches he'd be around 5 or 6 still. And thin...

Not seen anyone else.

11. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

In our extended family (a bunch of wierdos) there always seemed to be discussion going on about the endowment of the males. This went on among the women as well as the men. From about the time I entered high school I was acknowledged on the one side of the family as being the 'big' one. As far as I ever heard, the nearest competitor was shorter by at least three inches. That included my Dad, all my uncles and all my boy cousins.

Gramps

12. BlastOff123

BlastOff123 New Member

I was in 8th or 9th grade, and my older and younger brother, two cousins, and a neighbor went fishing and decided later to go skinny dipping. We had never been naked together: at least not since being babies. It was nerve wracking watching everyone undress -- but not to worry. I was far and above the best endowed. I got the nickname "Moby" that day. My cousins were noticeably uncomfortable, as they were very short in comparison.

mikiethickone likes this.
  13. txquis

Gold Member

Mine was opposite situation....

My brother, now deceased, was exactly two inches bigger than i am,
    topping out at 8.5 inches.
    Talk about jealous!

14. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

This post of so wrong

15. Heartlessboy

Heartlessboy New Member

Just a question. Why is everyones brother deceased?

16. Phat_Matt_9inch

Phat_Matt_9inch New Member

My older and younger brothers and I have seen each other erect on a number of occassions and I win by 1/2 inch for the biggest dick award. My younger brother is 18 and has 8" erect, my older brother is 24 and has 9" erect.

mikiethickone likes this.
  17. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Wait a minute: Your signature says that your cock is 11" erect, but here you state that your cock is ½" bigger than your older brother's, which is 9" erect. I did very well in math class: 11 minus 9 does not equal ½.

18. Txpony

Txpony Member

Albums:
    My bro at 11 was six and I was 4 at 14, I hated him so much but he gave great head

Draft saved Draft deleted