Older Women = Better Blowjobs?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hill51107, Mar 8, 2009.

1. hill51107

hill51107 New Member

Albums:
    I am 32 and I recently ended a very long relationship, I was
    with one girl for a long time. Last night, after a bunch of
    drinks, I got a BJ from a woman who was 48. It was amazing!
    I was shocked, she was pretty hot for her age, but the way
    she worked it was unbelievable. It was like she knew what
    I wanted before I wanted it. So, do you think experience is that much of a factor or was she just really good?

All I know is older women will catch my eye from now on!

2. cougarblue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Experience is a factor, and yes she was probably just THAT GOOD.

:smile:

3. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Experience is everything when it comes to sex. However, age doesn't mean much, there are 18 year olds who have had sex a million times and then there are 30 year olds who were virgins at 28.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

She's just that good. With age comes experience.. If you are a straight woman who loves men you learn how to please them. :wink:

You know it CB! :cool: njqt466 high5's cougarblue.

5. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

I don't know if age is such a big thing. I'm pretty young and I give amazing head. I think it matters a lot if the woman actually enjoys it. I love it, and it shows.

6. Pitbull

Gold Member

(Although I've never experienced it)
    Supposedly if you find a very old woman
    with no teeth
    The blowjob will be fantastic :tongue:

7. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

Nothing better than a hummer, except for maybe a gummer!

8. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Same thing happened to me (similar description). AMAZING and unexpected. Older women are NOT shy. The women had to be around 48. I did not dare ask her age, but I was about 32.

Some Younger ones do have the enthusiasm, but the older ones know every trick in the book. She did things I have never felt before or seen. :smile::eek::tongue::cool:

9. Darpon

Darpon New Member

How do you know this? Men will endlessly compliment a girl who's sucking them, unless they're really bad. Even if they're really bad, no negative comment will escape a man's lips, in case the woman gets mad and gives him NO head.

Every girl I've spoken to, if they spoke on the subject, said that they give amazing head. Either girls are naturally talented at cock-sucking, giving head is ridiculously easy, or guys compliment the girl who gives them head regardless of skill or talent. I'm thinking it's the last one. Regardless, girls get convinced that they are great at blowjobs. I think a similar process makes smallish guys get convinced that they are hung, or makes hung guys think that they don't have to really do anything during sex.

No offense to you personally, of course; for all I know, you could give such amazing head that any penis within a foot of your lips immediately becomes erect and goes through a mind-blowing orgasm, even if said penis is attached to a flaming homosexual. :tongue: I'm just stating my views here.

10. Pitbull

Gold Member

:smile:

:confused:

:tongue:

Pitbull says: "Making 9 inches disappear is amazing!" :eek:

Pitbull says: "Please amaze me!" :wink:

11. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think experience helps if the woman has listened to the men she's been with over the years BUT...some women just give good head. I think I'm one of them. The man I dated between the ages of 19-21 recently told me (this is 25 yrs later btw) that he's spent his life chasing a BJ as good as mine. I am totally into giving them because I love hearing how much the men get off on them. I recently started asking men what's the difference between a good blow job and a bad one and if they really have experienced a bad one. Though they've said many things, two things stand out...1. Teeth are bad - (and yet this seemed so obvious to me from the get go) and 2. Continue working it and sucking it until the orgasm has stopped. Apparently many women stop the BJ as soon as the man starts to cum (again, never realized this was an option:wink:)

Experience + being a natural = best of blowjobs!

12. Principessa

Gold Member

One tends to think they are good at it when a man repeatedly begs you for a bj, sometimes putting off a meal just so he could have my lips on his dick. :cool:

My but we are the cynic! :irked: You are young and inexperienced you have no idea the many types of wonderful women there are out there. God gives everyone a gift. One of my gifts is the ability to suck a cock dry. :biggrin1:

13. Pitbull

Gold Member

It is too early in the morning for all these lovely ladies to be bragging about how good they are at sucking cock. :smile:

Don't make me need blood pressure medication! :mad:

(I have a pressure release that may need some attention :tongue:)

14. Pitbull

Gold Member

This is the weight loss program I've been searching for!

15. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    older MEN; better blowjobs. LOL

16. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

It's all in the jaw.

17. D_Warthaughe Peeslit

My gripe with the younger girls is something mentioned earlier. One of my key items on my bj report card is to keep sucking during and after orgasm even if there is no intent to swallow. I have had a few instances where the first spurt cums and she is already in the bathroom and back with lipgloss reapplied before I'm done lol. I think older woman may give head less frequently but do it right if they decide to give.

This thread makes me think I should give into some advances from an older woman near by.

18. Dr. Algonquin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I will say that my former gf thinks she gives great head but for me at least it wasn't very good. The main problem was she switched up methods too much. So whenever it was getting good she'd start doing it differently and ruin the whole thing. It got to the point where it just wasn't worth the effort.

19. feel thick

feel thick New Member

any experienced and older woman, if she's good looking, probably will give a bigger thrill with her sucking skills, usually by her willingness to deepthroat and gulp your cum and do "it nasty." But younger women, even teenagers, are into cocksucking these days and can give dirtier head than older women. I know one, a 30 year old, I see regularly and she loves to blow deep, makes noise, and swallow.

20. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I would strongly advise younger men to put themselves into the capable hands of an older woman, if they have the chance. Unless it's your Mom or Grandma.

Draft saved Draft deleted