Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello I am 24 and am looking for an older woman in the London area. If anyone wants to chat then message me. The main reason that i'm posting this message is to ask if anyone knows of any dating sites that specialize in older women who r seeking younger men? I cant seem to find any good one so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really know if they have a good dating/personals section but here's a site:

UrbanCougar

Problem with that site... is it is more around 30 yr old women with 19 yr old boys.

When I first heard the term years ago... it meant 40-50 range divorcees going for younger 30-somethings. If anyone is into that... make a note to visit Newport Beach, CA.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get a job as a Bingo caller...

ROFLMAO!

I like younger men, not exclusively but I like them. However, I want more than just that they are younger. For fun and dating, they can be younger, my age, or older... just as long as they aren't my parents' age or on the other end, illegal for me to date! :biggrin1: For something serious and longer lasting, I'd prefer a guy a little younger than me because of the supposed difference in life expectancies. I don't want to live out the last years of my life as a widow alone. I want to live them as an old married woman. :smile:

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, when's the next flight to the UK ?

:biggrin1:

Hello I am 24 and am looking for an older woman in the London area. If anyone wants to chat then message me. The main reason that i'm posting this message is to ask if anyone knows of any dating sites that specialize in older women who r seeking younger men? I cant seem to find any good one so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay