older women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

the sac: I have only had 3 sexual parnters. My first time was with my 50 year old french teacher named Maria on the Europe trip after graduation, she told me new i was big. My second time was with a 51 year old black woman who lived next to my dad, named Sha'Lena. My third sexual partner was with a 20 year old this year the same age as me. But the older women both said they knew that i was big, and well they didnt look over 50 they both looked maybe in the 38-44 range. I know alot of people on this site have a preference against older women but there are benefits, they are experienced and in my case i ddnt need to wear a condom.

So again for all you women as you get older, do your senses become more keen to sense when men have bigger penises?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Sashka:
    Older women may have more experience, so that may be a good reason to seek them, but there are more reasons to wear a condom than pregnancy prevention. You may have come out of it fine, but that just means you were lucky. (I'm guessing we're all for safe sex here at LPSG, right?)

3. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I think they were just boosting your ego. If they thought that and you weren't hung, they wouldn't have told you, "Boy, I thought you'd be huge, but I guess not!"

As you gain more experience, you'll see the little ways that men and women fib to each other about sex. It comes with the territory.

4. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    No way, I'm young 30s and am currently seeking a cougar to hook up with. There's nothing better than a cougar who takes extreme care of herself, and plays the part of a 30 something, despite her cougarness. Blatant cougars have little shame, and can be very bold which is a total turnon. A cougar divorcee is even better, add to that cougar some after market work... and lordy.
    That kinda cougar is primed and ready to pounce. I like to tier my cougars as:

Foxy n' 40
    F*ckable at 50
    Saucy at 60, though a 60 year old cougar is pretty much extinct. Maybe who, a Tina Turner or Sophia Loren at 60. Raquel Welch at 60... but on the street, that's a rare cougar.

5. Knight

Knight New Member

But...what about my sig lol. Anyway, I should think an older woman knows a big cock when she sees one. PS my gf is so horny... o_O she shouted out what was in my sig last night...when her parents were at home. She does stuff like that a lot lol its so HOT :D

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I've had a handful of dates with an older woman, and it's been split as to exactly what you're talking about. Some of them actually denoted my size without too much effort, which was surprising,(But not unpleasant!) and definitely worth the wait. On the other hand, I've surprised the other half who took for granted that I might not be what I'd been rumored to be. Those were the ones whom I'd enlightened, and exchanged phone #'s.

Draft saved Draft deleted