Older women

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I been ignoring that I am into older women. I had a very good opportunity to have sex with a 48 year old from Australia. Not too long ago it's all ready too late since she all ready went back (few weeks ago).

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The very best sex I have ever had has been with older women. The most excellent was with a woman 15 years older than myself. She deep throated, she swallowed, she wanted me anytime and anywhere. My present wife is 8 years older than I am and when she is in the mood, she is great.

D_Will_Power

Experimental Member
Media
It's nothing to hide from. You go with your feelings. I too have a thing for older women. When I was 18 I slept with a 45 year old. Thing is I have found older women tend to know how to please a man more.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We know what we want, how to satisfy and get satisfied. Nothing better than that.

Completely agree but i also think it's because we're more secure in ourselves. We don't have the hang ups we had when we were younger. I love being the older woman now, especially since there are so many hot young guys around.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can apreciate older women, as said before they know how to get satisfied.
Too young a girl and they don't know what the fuck they are doing, feeling or thinking let alone know what they want, it's just dick in and out and finished. Terrible.

It's a game of pushing and pulling teasing and older women have learned to be comfortable with their desires.

Linghaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am married to an older woman ...the older she gets the more sophisticated she gets. And sexy too. Beyond that she is comfortable with her sexuality and is not afraid to seek what she needs and wants to satisfy her erotic craving.

bonecrusher180

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best sex , I had was with a 49 yrs old woman. She had an appetite for sex that I Had never seen before . Besides, she literally ( sorry for the term) fucked my brains out . Also , I had never seen a skilled woman in bed .She did things no other younger women have done with me . She definitely could teach a thing or two to younger women .

I think that generally, as mentionned by a few posters , older women know their bodies , their needs . So they're very much at ease with themselves .

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ladylove is 41, two weeks younger than I am, and is by far the sexiest and hottest women I've ever known. Hell, I'm a college instructor, and her body puts most of the co-eds half her age to shame. I have eyes for no one else.

B_BronzeEagle86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit that I too have a special place for older women. I think it stems from the fact that I am an old soul at heart but there is just something sexy about older women so much so that I can't date anyone younger than me. They just seem like children.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Completely agree but i also think it's because we're more secure in ourselves. We don't have the hang ups we had when we were younger. I love being the older woman now, especially since there are so many hot young guys around.

No attitude problem... That is it.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Didn't work for me. My ex-wife was almost 5 yrs older than myself. Was great when I was younger, and in college (the envy of my dorm mates) but when we got married and decided to have children, it all changed. Like a light switch, she totally changed. Maybe she felt she had it all and didn't have to try any more. Housekeeping skills lacked, personal hygiene and bathing slid, and sex, well she didn't have time for that. For a woman of 40, she acted like 65. It wasn't long before I got off that train. Saw her recently, and, no lie, she looks 75 years old. Man, did she go down hill fast. I'm sure there are some awesome older women out there but with my bad experience, I need someone with a younger spirit, and high energy level. Yes, I know there are some older women with those qualities as well. I'm not looking for a relationship so, no need to ponder the positives and negatives anymore. And, it's a great feeling.

Tylet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first successful sex I had at 18 was with a 46 year old woman, before that my 2 previous attempts with girls my own age had been total failures due to my/their inexperience and also what this forum is about, the size of my cock.
She had all the attributes that other posters have mentioned - experience, desire and most importantly at the beginning of the 'experience', understanding. And once she'd taught me what to do and how to do it she fucked even an 18 year old , with his raging hormones and 'abilities', to a stand still.
I still remember and thank that woman for what she taught me to this day (as probably would subsequent partners if they knew).
I've had many older partners since and find that with their experience they are not (usually) 'put-off' when first presented with a large rampant dick - just the opposite - they are more open and honest about their 'needs' and know how to satisfy them and you at the same time.
The oldest I've been with was 62 who'd looked after herself and had a body to put a woman half her age to shame and believe me from the way she could 'take it' and fuck not all women 'dry up' and lose interest after the menopause.
The other thing/advantage about post menopausal women is that besides all their other 'advantages' is that they are 'safe' - no fiddling about with condoms, just get it in when she's ready and let go when she's ready (with her experience she'll leave you in no doubts about both).

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm going to take a stab and say any woman over 40 is an older woman, so I qualify. But it's true we are more open about sex. We know what we like and what we want, and we're not afraid to say. We also do not like to play games. When I think about the crazy dance I used to go through when I was younger - does he likes me, is he into me, am I his type - I have to laugh. And the games the guys played were even harder!

Stop the games, dammit! Enjoy each other.