older women...

ben40

1st Like
Media
im a 26 year old guy that has never been with an older woman and is curious as to whether what you hear is true: that they are insatiable and absolutely amazing in bed? i would love to have a sexy MILF show me a thing or two! ;) there is this sexy older woman at my gym, she must be at least 45 but still has a good body and obviously looks after herself. she is very friendly to me and we often chat...do you think there is any chance she has the same thoughts about me, and what would be your best advice for working on that? and does anyone have any experience with this that they would like to share? younger guy and older woman perspectives both welcome! :)

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was your age, I slept with a woman who was nearly sixty. I have loved women totally ever since. Well, to be truthful, I have loved women since my first experience at 13, but the 60 yr old confirmed my love.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman is a woman first and her age shouldn't really be a reason to hit on her. Contrary to what some of you younger guys think we're not all gagging for younger guys, we spend quite a lot of time fending them off.

baremn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always been attracted to older women. Being 15 plus years older than I am. I can still rememder as a kid looking at all the mothers and thinking.....! Always, like oldeer ladies. Women are the greatest gift to mankind.
I am in my forties and lust after the sixty plus. Just lovely
Be yourself.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Older women are wonderful. I remember learning so much from them. Take this chance and go for it. You will remember it for the rest of your life.:wink: :smile:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Well i cant say i have any experience with women of any age or that i would be considered old but i do think i myself am getting better with age, sexually, mentally and physically so assuming other women feel this way i can see how the "older woman" has alot to offer

Really im not as conceited as that sounds either

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say go for it man. I love fit older women. The ones that are in shape and take care of themselves are just hot as far as I'm concerned.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are usually a pain in the ass. Go for it but remember that older women generally carry more baggage than men. Younger women usually have more optimistic attitudes.

Well, they are also more patient, empathetic, understanding, and give WAY BETTER blowjobs then most young girls!!!! I have loved older women since the day I could walk! lol!!!! Young girls eyes tend to cross when I talk and older women (now my age) find my extremely interesting... but I am old now... so I am just talking about chicks my age I guess! lol!!!! I love the name eight Inch Mensch... with a name like that... you must be a GOOD GUY! Lol!!!!!!!! :biggrin1:

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[/quote]They are usually a pain in the ass. Go for it but remember that older women generally carry more baggage than men. Younger women usually have more optimistic attitudes.[/quote]

Man I don't know, not in my experience. Yeah I'm sure there are some older women who are all jaded but most of the ones I've gotten with are super appreciative.

Well, they are also more patient, empathetic, understanding, and give WAY BETTER blowjobs then most young girls!!!! I have loved older women since the day I could walk! lol!!!! Young girls eyes tend to cross when I talk and older women (now my age) find my extremely interesting... but I am old now... so I am just talking about chicks my age I guess! lol!!!! I love the name eight Inch Mensch... with a name like that... you must be a GOOD GUY! Lol!!!!!!!! :biggrin1:

Yeah I agree on the blowjobs for sure. I also think sometimes older women will cut you more slack, like they're more into now and not always thinking about the future or getting all serious. I think some older women who are more liberated are more OK just having a good time.
And really you know what I think the hottest thing about older women is, especially the ones who are mothers, is they have that motherly streak in them and in public you think they're like the mother next door or something, and then when they get behind closed doors they act totally different. That's definitely the hottest thing.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
A woman is a woman first and her age shouldn't really be a reason to hit on her. Contrary to what some of you younger guys think we're not all gagging for younger guys, we spend quite a lot of time fending them off.

Sometimes it's the other way around too.
When I was 20 a about 40 year old woman started to flirt with me and got it straight pretty fast what she wanted from me. Back then I ran away :biggrin1:
I don't know if I'd do it differently today.

bassdude8

Just Browsing
Media
Ive always loved older women, and younger women, and in between women, and women women. I say that because I am a lousy judge of age. Ive seen 50+ look like 35 and Ive seen 35 look like 50+ and everything inbetween. By the way tripod, 33 is NOT old. I use to think that when I was in my 20s. When I was 22 I dated a 33 yr old woman for 2 years. Now at 50 it seems like 33 is really young, however I dont look a day over 49.