older women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LemacST, Apr 21, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

Ever since I was 15 I've had fantasies about older women. Not even just milfs, but just typical cute moms. I'm 19 now.
    Where would be the best to find them? How should I confront them?
    Sounds like a stupid question but I think it's much more difficult to really introduce the idea of sex to one of them opposed to the very willing college girls around here.

Any tips?

2. SoLowHung

SoLowHung New Member

Shoot, just go to any local high school, aren't the teachers having field day with youngin's lately?

No seriously though...

Crag's List
    Online forums
    Search in google and try to find a community

I'm sure you could find one just walking down the street some day but the chances of that happening are slim and far between.

3. chicagosam

Gold Member

Actually, no. Your comment is on the abberation that exists in the minority of teachers. Most of us know better and keep our dicks in our pants and find people that are our own age and/or legal. Your comment, while humorous, is something of an unfair generalization. Shall we talk about priests and young boys?:biggrin1:

As to older women, there are many here and all are smokin' hot.

4. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

5. LemacST

Gold Member

You know, actually two of my guidance councelors hit on me. I was too young and unaware to really do anything about it though.

One was older, like in her 50's, but she took care of herself. She was a "cougar", if you will. She hit on most of the guys she thought was cute anyways though so I didn't feel too special.

The other was maybe 30s or 40s, one time I was standing infront of this wall reading some bulletins when she came up and stood next to me. She said something like "having fun reading?" and she put her hand on my back/shoulder. That felt normal, like she was being supportive, until it started sliding down and landing right on my ass, LOL. She then walked away with a smirk on her face.

She lives right down the street from me too back home. I should fuck her.
    :D

6. Onslow

Gold Member

Here's how you go about it. Have sex with a woman you find incredibly attractive who is maybe 35 years old or even 40--you are terribly vague in telling us what you mean by "older", you say you are 19 so you may mean 25.

Any way, if she is fertile, you have sex with her. She becomes pregnant, she is now a mom which fulfills your fantasy--there will of course also be typical child raising expenses, which is a fair trade since you can now boink a mom--a cute one (providing the 82 hours in labor didn't make her all worn down and elderly looking) and you get a nice bouncing baby boy or girl who can scream loudly whenever you start to drift off to slumberland--which isn't as bad as it may seem.

7. SoLowHung

SoLowHung New Member

Oh, I know...couldn't help myself though. All in good fun.

8. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

FWIW

Statler Bros.

"OLDER WOMEN MAKE BEAUTIFUL LOVERS
    Submitted by: Thomas Rivers

(CHORUS)
    Older women, make beautiful lovers
    Older women, they understand
    I've been around some, and I have discovered
    That older women know just how to please a man.

(Verse)
    Everybody seems to love those younger women
    From eighteen on up to twenty-five
    Well I love 'em too, but I'm tellin' you
    Learnin' how to really love, takes a little time.

(Verse)
    So baby don't you worry about growin' older
    Those young girls ain't got nothin' in you
    'Cause it takes some livin', to get good at givin'
    And givin' love is just where you could teach them a thing or two."

9. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Urban Cougar . com

10. chicagosam

Gold Member

Understood. No harm, no foul!:biggrin1:

11. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I like older women because they've got more experience of life (not just sex, although that's important) than their younger counterparts and are generally more stable, more broad minded and less easily shocked.

That said I don't think big age gaps are particularly a good thing if only because of the ultimate differences in upbringing and outlook that are inevitably bound to surface sooner or later. I don't think ten years is either here nor there if both parties are over a certain age but with a big age gap of 20 or more years problems are alomost inevitable.

I'm currently in my mid forties and 'old' for my age so I'd be perfectly happy to date a suitable lady who was in her mid fifties or even sixty. However I'd be wary of anyone much over sixty for a serious relationship, unless I'd known them for a long time. At present I have a female friend who's 70 and I've known her since she wasn't much older than I am now. However friendship is all it is or ever can be. She doesn't want anything else and it wouldn't work anyway with such a big age difference. However the friendship is wonderful and I'm thankful for that.

12. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    love ya, Sam!! :kiss:

13. Fattycakes78

Fattycakes78 New Member

I love older ladies. Im 27 and my perfect older woman age would be around 35-40. cougar, grrr. anyways, i would recomend craigsilst for older women. That and meet them in grocery stores, talk to them, flirt. do what you do.

14. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Hey man I've had some experience in this area. I can tell you some things here. I'd say for meeting them you should try online, there are tons of places. If you go to the gym that's a good place too, but online is best. I meet some older women just around too, like at the gym or at bars or if you live in an apt building if there are any good looking ones around.
    Best advice I can give you for how to go after them is relax and don't act like you're trying so hard. I think a lot of older women are into younger guys but only if you act like a man not a boy. If a woman is real into you physically maybe it doesn't matter as much but if you're trying to get w/older women I'd say act confident like you can handle her, not too eager and not like you're not intimidated and like you've been there done that. So just act interested but not too interested if you know what I mean. Make eye contact too and get into a conversation. I definitely think some women are just after sex too but they still want to know you're not a loser so listen to what she's saying and just converse and don't act rushed to get to the sex. If you get practice you'll get better at picking up on the signs, when she's ready to get down she'll let you know. And definitely when you have sex make her cum like it's your freaking job. Once you've had sex she'll come back if it's good, so make sure you know what you're doing. Some older women like to teach younger guys that stuff but not all. But that's 1 thing, older women are more experienced so they know good sex and bad sex.
    Hey man I don't know jack about jack but I know about this stuff. I should write a book or something. Anyway good luck man.

15. milf_hunter

milf_hunter Member

hmm...interesting thread. i like older women but i'm 18 and also like younger women. I dont really know how you meet them but just thought id tell you that i beat you to the 'username' on this forum lol!

16. Zaurus

Zaurus New Member

I love ladies who are older than me. A week ago I had a appointment with a legal clerk that happend to be one. And man she was something although she was professionally dressed she just ooze sex appeal and she smell sooo good! I wish met her under different circumstances.

17. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Cant' resist recontributing to this thread with banal blathering... in that I'd killfor a nice mid40's coug'.

Draft saved Draft deleted