older women

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im curious as to how many guys here are attracted to older women?also whats the oldest you've been with?theres many mature ladies that run me fucking nuts.cant help it.:cool:

Aww, you're just trying to flatter us. :wink:

Or at 36, am I not old enough yet to be considered mature? :scratchchin: :tongue: :biggrin1:

i don't make a habit of it tho

I'm sorry...I'm sure I'm not the only one who will wonder this. If you don't make a habit of it, then why is your username milf_hunter? :confused:

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my first crush was a woman six years my senior. I was 17 years old then, and to me, at that time, she was wise, voluptuous and lovable.

Theunbroken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hasnt been a women i have been atracted to that wasnt younger than me yet, but i'm not talking like twice my age or anything, oldest was 28, i was 17 at the time, youngest one was 20 and im 28 now.. what can i say.. 99.9% of girls my age are shallow and only look for the fit guys.. the other girls i have met have been on the net so they see the real me before the physical..

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I LOVE older women. I'm 25 so a woman between 30 and 45 is the kind of woman I like. Although there are some beautiful 50yr olds. I really want to lose my virginity to an older woman. Perhaps it's because my only semi-sexual experience has been with an older woman. I was 17 and she was 31. Besides, like it's been said, most of the girls my age only look for so-called "hot" guys. They don't bother to look beyond that. Older women do. Bless them.

milf_hunter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Or at 36, am I not old enough yet to be considered mature? :scratchchin: :tongue: :biggrin1:

I'm sorry...I'm sure I'm not the only one who will wonder this. If you don't make a habit of it, then why is your username milf_hunter? :confused:

ok...maybe i do make a habit of it :08: lol

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I very much like mature ladies. However I've never been with one, I would always like to. Fore me its just one of those teenage fantasies of how a mature lady can teach the young boy in the fine art of sex.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when i was younger and dating (18-24 yrs. old), i generally went for guys older than me (25-35 yrs.).

then when i separated at the age of 32, i ONLY dated guys that were between 21 and 28 years old. i think it helps that i look about 10 years younger than i really am (i'll be 35 in a few months). i still get calls from them asking if i am still reconciled with The Husband. :)

LOVE younger guys!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! i wish i had a harem of them at my disposal. sigh.

kenny999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What age is when a guys taste changes from older women to younger women. I'm 31 and now tend to be looking for younger women. Or younger looking women. Thought I was with a twenty year old last night and she turned out to be older than me!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You're not old enough to be considered "mature" (with the quotes)... mainly because of that lovely college girl body :smile:. However, many of us here aren't even considered out of diapers yet by others around :rolleyes:.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im curious as to how many guys here are attracted to older women?also whats the oldest you've been with?theres many mature ladies that run me fucking nuts.cant help it.:cool:

I am attracted to older women. I have slept with many older woman and they are amazing in bed. The biggest age gap was 24-45, she was amazing and taught me a lot about loving a woman.