Oldest Male Virgin

Masoyen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was reading the "breaking male virgin" thread and I started wondering, what is the oldest male virgin you've ever slept with? I know most of us guys want virgins, but as I get older and start seeking girls my age it seems there are no more female virgins past 21, at least in NYC.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for men, by the guys I've known, I would be willing to put money on the fact that 30 isn't a stretch.

As for women though, judging by the women I've known in my life.. 18 is a stretch. Unless we're counting clinically depressed women that eat all day?

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've not slept with this man, but the brother of my best friend is 45 an a virgin. He's waiting to find the "right" woman -- 100% Slovenian ancestry, a virgin, etc. He still lives at home with his father, has never worked, only goes to church and Slovenian cultural events in hopes of meeting the "right" woman, and is socially inept.

whammer

1st Like
Media
35 yo virgin here!

Not socially inept. Don't live at home nor a monastery.
Well educated but under-employed.(working on it).

Not some pathetic grovelling hard-up quasi motto look-a- like that would do anything to get laid. Just a strange cat with a streak of megalomania.

Remember, virgins are people too. We are not all Slovenian homebodies with poor social skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: bludrgn

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
35 yo virgin here!

Not socially inept. Don't live at home nor a monastery.
Well educated but under-employed.(working on it).

Not some pathetic grovelling hard-up quasi motto look-a- like that would do anything to get laid. Just a strange cat with a streak of megalomania.

Remember, virgins are people too. We are not all Slovenian homebodies with poor social skills.

I'm sorry you took my posting as a slight of any kind. I merely was posting about someone I knew and describing him. He, like you, is an individual ... not all people are the same. My description was in no way meant to de-humanize him or anyone else. It is just what it is -- a comment without being judgmental. Again, sorry you personalized it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The oldest male virgin I personally knew was 28 when he lost his virginity. I didn't know him until a year or so later, but still very inexperienced. The oldest man I knew was a virgin when I had sex with him was 22 the first time he fucked my ass, and 23 the first time he fucked my pussy. But he's very special.

In the Bronx, I know a woman who is still saving it for marriage. She's a very sexy teacher. She's a little uptight, but easy to get along with and fun to know if you like Christian-oriented activities. She's not single, but she's determined not to give it up until she's with her husband the first time.

whammer

1st Like
Media
I'm sorry you took my posting as a slight of any kind. I merely was posting about someone I knew and describing him. He, like you, is an individual ... not all people are the same. My description was in no way meant to de-humanize him or anyone else. It is just what it is -- a comment without being judgmental. Again, sorry you personalized it.
I was not offended. Just having fun(virgins do this too)

Just mocking the way post-virgin types always seem to assume that the non-sexed have some major defect.

I wish there were more of us out there. Some people are so godawful ugly that abstinence is really the only moral lifestyle.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was not offended. Just having fun(virgins do this too)

Just mocking the way post-virgin types always seem to assume that the non-sexed have some major defect.

I wish there were more of us out there. Some people are so godawful ugly that abstinence is really the only moral lifestyle.

WHEW! I'm glad you weren't offended because I didn't intend that. Thanks.

I understand that there are others who assume virgins and others who choose to abstain from sex may have a defect, however, I try not to do that. Again, my comments on my friend's brother were just to describe him.

Yes, and, for me, the ugly goes wayyyyyyyyy beyond looks! :biggrin1:

Have a great day!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'm still a virgin,I'm saving myself for my death bed.
i want to cum and go at the same time.

Reactions: acom

StateofMind

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 19. It felt like I was the last virgin alive at that age!

Also worth noting, I had never even kissed a girl until that age. I got my first kiss, head, and lost my virginity within 5 minutes...in that order. She didn't know until I told her months later. According to her, I was the best she'd ever had..and she seemed genuinely surprised when I told her. She was also pretty pissed that she didn't get to "enjoy it." It was much easier for me to just act "normal" and not be seen as someone losing his virginity, but looking back I think it might have been nice if she'd known.

Reactions: insert_8

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Only complaint is there is no such thing as a quickie with us. :tongue:

haha, i didn't notice this post until now but it holds sooo true! we can not ever have a quickie! he stays so damn hard all the time, i'm not even kidding. i usually cum before he does and he's still hard and he still has the energy to keep going. :biggrin1: i sooo hit the jackpot!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
haha, i didn't notice this post until now but it holds sooo true! we can not ever have a quickie! he stays so damn hard all the time, i'm not even kidding. i usually cum before he does and he's still hard and he still has the energy to keep going. :biggrin1: i sooo hit the jackpot!

Look who's talking! God, baby, sometimes I think you have the energy to fuck me into a coma! :biggrin1: