oldest you would have sex with

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was just wondering,whats the oldest age you would have sex with.Me being 40 i would do probably someone in there 60s.I have seen some ladies in there 60s that could pass for 40s.So i guess my question is how old would you do or whats the oldest you have had relations with.This goes for straight and gay:redface:

SpreadMeWideOpen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t care as much about their chronological age as I do about their fitness, preservation, mindset and hygiene. I had a hookup recently with a 72 year old guy and he fucked me better than anyone else I have ever been with.

D

deleted1074483

when I was 25 I went with guys in their 40s several times, now in my 50s, my sex partners get exponentially younger - hence me dating (and fucking) a 22 yo - so I don't think there is ever a 'right' answer to this question, depends on yourself and the guy (or gal) you're with? its so much to do with the people involved.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know what my age limit is either....still a work in progress! But one thing I am certain of....the span between ages is at least 53 years in my case and if I were a cad....could have exceeded that on numerous occasions ! Age does not appear to me to be of the slightest importance in sexual attraction and bonding.

Reactions: Allan S.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I`m so ageist its a terrible thing but i cant help it, ive always been the same. Im nearly 30 now and i have NEVER knowingly slept with anybody older than me, thats not to say a few may have slipped through the net, i havn`t stopped to ask!
I just love younger guys.
so for me until this changes the oldest guy i would knowingly sleep with would probably be 30.
Please dont hate me.
You older guys have my respect i just dont wanna slep with ya.

Chacun a son gout mon ami!:rolleyes: :smile: :wink: :smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently sucked an old man who claimed to be 61, but who I would guess to be in his seventies. The clincher for me was the fact that he was generously endowed at 9x6ish. Before him, the oldest guy I sucked was in his mid-60's, and I wanted to "push the envelope" with how old I was willing to go. He never came, but he did respond to my sucking, and I enjoyed sucking the old man's cock. I gave him my number, and I'd do him again.

I am with you CBDL, if a guy looks good, has a big cock, still gets hard for you and shoots a nice load.....how can age matter all that much? :tongue::biggrin1::rolleyes::wink::smile::smile::smile:

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am the oldest person my partners have had sex with. It eventually happens to you folks, getting older. And I certainly not going to have sex with anyone my age, people my age look it, and act it.

So the pendulum moved the other way with me.

Reactions: LutherCorps

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oldest? If they are still sexually active... I would say nothing more than 20 years older than me. Not to say I won't turn down someone older, I just don't see myself with someone in their late 70's. I tend to date women between 20 and 30. Guys I have sex with are my age or younger.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins
D

deleted4500261

As long as I was attracted to them, age doesn’t matter (over 30 at least).

Reactions: Volumen