oldest you would have sex with

NCLA

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My encounter just happened this past thursday! I'm 22 and she is 29. We were going good for the first 70 minutes. Unfortunatley, Kaui local police drove up on us in the act. We were out on the beach, in the back of her durango, windows down, hardcore f*cking!

I can't wait till next thursday night!:wink:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Two guys drinking in a bar.
First guy says, ‘Man you’ll never believe what happened to me at the weekend. I was drinking in Joe’s where there was this chick and we got talking; she looked a bit mature, but wow, what a figure she had. Anyway, we ended up back at her place for a night cap. She put on some music and started to move like some exotic dancer: I couldn’t believe how supple she was and then she started to strip! She got down to her bra and panties revealing her fantastic shape and I sat mesmerised by her two big orbs cradled in their sling and waited with baited breath for their release. Finally she removed her bra and I couldn’t believe how her boobs just hung like over ripe melons, without sagging an inch. “Fantastic!” I said.’
‘Yeah, not bad for a woman of 86,’ she replied.
‘Yeah, right,’ I sniggered.
‘It’s okay,’ she said, ‘most people don’t believe it, but here.’
‘She handed me a piece of paper that turned out to be her birth certificate and sure enough, she was 86; I was dumb struck!’
‘Yeah,’, said the second guy, ‘but did you fuck her?’
‘Well, I was about to,’ said the first, ‘when her folks retuned home from a night out on the town.’

If it feels right, you’ve just got to do it.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when i was 18, i was taught acrobatic/contortionism by a slim 6o+ year old. She was so supple i was performing with a perpetual hard on. so one day she whipped it out and jerked me off on the spot. we had sex soon after. Both being flexible led to great sex. I have some great advice for the 'perfect orgasm'

I often selfsuck and imagine that as a contortionist, you can too. Consequently , I get this mental image of you and your supple lady in a position where you're slurping away on each others and your own genitailia at the same time. Weired, but strangly stimulating :smile:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sex is wasted on the young: I know, I’v e been there! When you’re young you’re all balls and testosterone/oestrogen; full of whip it in, whip it out and wipe it. It’s a language, it’s to scratch an itch with, it’s for producing babies etc., It’s not till you get older that you start to appreciate sex; look how many young say their best experience has been with an older person?

Available evenings and weekends :wink:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For myself, age = experence in general, & it's that what generaly attracts myself to a woman. I would basicaly go with any female if she knows how to act in bed.

I currentaly have a 20 year old partner & I am 32 myself. Now whilst she freely admits to not being very experenced, she's also been very open & willing to lern new stuff from myself. As such last night my back is still red from where she kept slaping me one, & taking a small whip to me :biggrin1:

She has said out of all her other partners (20 & under with one exception to a 41 year old who was violent) she has enjoyed herself much more & feels much more satified.

Say's it pretty much realy :smile:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gererally like fit and confident men, and it is sad to say that many men over 40 tend to let themselves go.

That said, I often have a thing with a HOT 57 year old guy, and also know a 54 year old guy I wouldn't mind knowing on another level :) I am 36.

For me, I am open to people, and like other have said, sexy and fun is a mindset not an age.

I must say though, recently I went in the other diection for the first time ever , a 19 year old guy, and WOW that was awesome.

x
Honey

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes actually he was huge, and I have no idea how to contact him again. I hope he returns to the club as he has been the subject of my fantasies for weeks now.

x

Honey

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've seen some men in their 60s that i wouldn't not hesitate to jump into bed with. one of which is my father in law, if he weren't my father in law, which just makes it icky, especially since he fucks my mother in law, who is very icky. he's a good looking man, though, and he's one of many that i see on a regular basis his age that are attractive, intelligent, confident, and worldly.

as others have said, there's no hard and fast rule for me with age, as long as it's legal and he's still breathing.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I continue to be both surprised and pleased by the number of handsome young stud pups in their 20s who want to experience submission to a mature man. I'm going to hit 54 this year and it does not seem a barrier in the slightest.

I grapple five days a week with some very tough and strong guys and hold my own and better with them on the mat despite being twice their age. And as for sex drive, it does not seem that I have lost any of that over the years either, usually dumping 2 to 3 loads a day, whether with the wife, by jacking it, or feeding it to a hungry cocksuck.

When I was in my mid-twenties I had a girlfriend that was in her mid-fifties. While her body showed some signs of aging, she more than made up for it with her great attitude of wanting to please me and her hungry pussy that craved my dick 24/7.

As for my current preference, I do like the blush of youth, for sure, but attitude is far more important.

And, in the final 'cosmic' analysis, we are all as close in age as the time it takes to blink an eyelid.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some of the posts have been very hard on those of us who are in the
"golden years". Please keep in mind that the brain is still the most important sex organ we have to work with. Don't judge the sexual vitality of a person simply by age.

I am quite content with my present partner; we've been married for a long time, but if you think that age is always a disadvantage, think again. Were I looking, I would certainly not rule out any likely partne, male or female, on the basis of age.

PokeSalad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know what my age limit is. I've seen some hot older women I would definitely do -- but I can't imagine going to bed with anybody old enough to be my mother!! (she's 42)

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know what my age limit is either....still a work in progress! But one thing I am certain of....the span between ages is at least 53 years in my case and if I were a cad....could have exceeded that on numerous occasions ! Age does not appear to me to be of the slightest importance in sexual attraction and bonding.

Reactions: Allan S.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I`m so ageist its a terrible thing but i cant help it, ive always been the same. Im nearly 30 now and i have NEVER knowingly slept with anybody older than me, thats not to say a few may have slipped through the net, i havn`t stopped to ask!
I just love younger guys.
so for me until this changes the oldest guy i would knowingly sleep with would probably be 30.
Please dont hate me.
You older guys have my respect i just dont wanna slep with ya.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I`m so ageist its a terrible thing but i cant help it, ive always been the same. Im nearly 30 now and i have NEVER knowingly slept with anybody older than me, thats not to say a few may have slipped through the net, i havn`t stopped to ask!
I just love younger guys.
so for me until this changes the oldest guy i would knowingly sleep with would probably be 30.
Please dont hate me.
You older guys have my respect i just dont wanna slep with ya.

Chacun a son gout mon ami!:rolleyes: :smile: :wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.