oldest you would have sex with

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 37. That being said. My prefered age range goes from 28ish to 60ish. No offence to the younger dudes here but usually guys younger than 28 don't know quite what they're doing. However, I've been surprised sometimes. Though I don't think I shall ever consider someone younger than 28 for a long term relationship. They're way too unsettled and haven't lived on their own for long, if ever.

On the upper end.. I've been with guys up to 65 and have had a great time.

Now, all of this depends on the guy involved. I can be persuaded...

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently sucked an old man who claimed to be 61, but who I would guess to be in his seventies. The clincher for me was the fact that he was generously endowed at 9x6ish. Before him, the oldest guy I sucked was in his mid-60's, and I wanted to "push the envelope" with how old I was willing to go. He never came, but he did respond to my sucking, and I enjoyed sucking the old man's cock. I gave him my number, and I'd do him again.

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Calendar age keeps coming up here, but it is - except for the under 18 and over 80 - mostly irrelevant. It's all in how one acts, how one receives and reciprocates, one's confidence, one's style, one's abilities in the eyes of their lover. I just turned 51, my lady just turned 60. She is incredibly young at heart and takes remarkably good care of herself - not a single wrinkle on her body (a few knowing ones on her face). I see 30-somethings checking her out - and she deserves it.

Still, I know women my own age and even a several years younger that are just old. They look old, they act old, they think old. There is nothing sexy about them.

Sometimes, even, I feel someone is too young. For instance, I don't care what a woman looks like, if she can't get through 10 words without using the word "like," my libido is gone in a hurry.

Personality is as sexy as body when it's someone close to you. Whatever the calendar age.

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question for the older gentlemen. On another site I have been on for years, which is dedicated to D/s, many of the older men complain that women are not interested in getting to know them once they reach a certain age. However, they themselves remark that they are not interested in women older than them.

For instance, one man who was 52 complained that a woman in her twenties was being ageist because she was not interested in communicating with him. But then a 58 year old woman popped up and said she had been rejected by the same man because of her age.

Any insight?
You make no mention of the visuals that should accompany these people. Are they over weight, old looking, grey, bald, etc? I often have young women want to hook up with me & I know some older (than I) women that have been wonderful lovers. By the same tolken, there's many women, both young & old I couldn't ever get a hard on for. :wink:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally don't like the idea of dating people younger than me by a year. I seek what I want to achieve in myself - a person that knows what they want from life. It doesn't have to be anything spectacular (in fact, I personally hate people with big dreams because life becomes all about them and their struggles). With that said, I don't really have an older age limit.. though, I probably don't want to see a heavily wrinkled man until I start getting wrinkles.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just had sex with a 62 year old. Damn nearly fucked my balls off. I was the one to had to beg off having sex anymore. She could out fuck anyone who was 21 years old easily.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get a lot of private messages on gay.com by younger guys (21 - 46) who want to get fucked by an older guy. Not many younger tops, though. I seem to appear as a "Daddy" since my photo shows me with a grey beard. Or maybe even a "Grandpa". I went with many ages in my youth, though the older guys would rarely tell me their age.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As long as there is attraction and chemistry, then age does not really matter to me, older or younger.

I have no upper age-limit whatsoever. If I find someone sexually attractive then I do, if I don't then I don't. Age has no bearing on this.

Quite right, maturity has its advantages.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently sucked an old man who claimed to be 61, but who I would guess to be in his seventies. The clincher for me was the fact that he was generously endowed at 9x6ish. Before him, the oldest guy I sucked was in his mid-60's, and I wanted to "push the envelope" with how old I was willing to go. He never came, but he did respond to my sucking, and I enjoyed sucking the old man's cock. I gave him my number, and I'd do him again.

I am with you CBDL, if a guy looks good, has a big cock, still gets hard for you and shoots a nice load.....how can age matter all that much? :tongue::biggrin1::rolleyes::wink::smile::smile::smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
funny this is a topic. i saw a guy at 7-11 tonight who was probably 55. built well. gray buzzcut. nice muscled hairy legs. ice blue eyes. military looking.

i thought "i'd hit that".

my younger peeps are starting to work my nerves these days too. could be a factor. they are higher maintenance overall.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SP, you look no where near 50! You're HOT, man, HOT!

Your 101 granie must look like a teen herself! Good Genes you've
inherited!

Granny is 102, though loosing here eyesight, doing really well!!. looking forward to 103. and I'm 51 and looking forward to him leaving office.

D

deleted110426

I'm 24 been with a 40 something year old when I was a lil' younger but I think the cut off age would probably be around 50 but I don't know, I have seen some pretty hot grandmas before.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The oldest I've been with? My current, and he's nearing 60.
Although I have been with others during my single days who were in their upper 50s. Some of the hottest older men I've ever been with. One in particular was a humpy mailman who is solely responsible for the moustache/goatee fetish I currently have. But I won't go into details. ;)

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Depends how old you are yourself. When I was 21 I fucked a 45 year old woman and enjoyed it, but now I'm a lot older I think I would not go for any woman older than me. In the lasat ten years all the women I've been with have been at least 5 years younger.

Not only did I play with an older man, (thought he was mid 60's) he had only one leg. That was different. Months later I found out he celebrated is 85th birthday. I almost passed out. I was with him when he was 84
Luckily he didn’t pass out