oldest you would have sex with

SpreadMeWideOpen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t care as much about their chronological age as I do about their fitness, preservation, mindset and hygiene. I had a hookup recently with a 72 year old guy and he fucked me better than anyone else I have ever been with.

D

deleted1074483

when I was 25 I went with guys in their 40s several times, now in my 50s, my sex partners get exponentially younger - hence me dating (and fucking) a 22 yo - so I don't think there is ever a 'right' answer to this question, depends on yourself and the guy (or gal) you're with? its so much to do with the people involved.

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if a person was 500 and looked the same way they did when they were 20 would you people have sex with them? You wouldn't even know their age unless they told you. But since peoples bodies break down so quickly and they look all old and wrinkly the oldest person I would have sex with would be 25 to 30. Even If I was 80 that would be the same thing. You know since I am so cool even when I turned 80 I will be hot.

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am the oldest person my partners have had sex with. It eventually happens to you folks, getting older. And I certainly not going to have sex with anyone my age, people my age look it, and act it.

So the pendulum moved the other way with me.

Reactions: LutherCorps

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Really I don't have a specific top out as long as they good with it. When I was younger my first was the next door MILF who was 25 years older than me so that was no big thing she was prime. As I have gotten older and you tack on 25 years that is getting to some older ladies. The oldest was 67 and she was quite fit. She initiated it and I was fine with it but kind of afraid she could not take it. She was able to take all of me eventually but I could not drop the hammer and drill her she could not handle that fast, hard, deep penetration. She was a trooper though told me not to quit until I was able to ejaculate which I had to reapply lube a few times as she was dry but I guess that is the biggest down side to being a lot older is the ladies are not a moist it seems.

visorkols

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oldest was probably in their earl to mid 50s, she was amazing though. Only got to fuck her 3 times, she moved away soon after I met her. I wish I had more disposable income at that time cause she wouldve been up to fucking anywhere and everywhere. She would get super wet also, only one ive been with where I didnt have to use lube after cumming inside them after a couple times, hell I didnt even have to spit and lubricate my cock much either. I fucked a few others that were in their late 40s and early 50s but only few matched the chemistry I had with her. That woman literally wanted to fuck me till I died.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oldest? If they are still sexually active... I would say nothing more than 20 years older than me. Not to say I won't turn down someone older, I just don't see myself with someone in their late 70's. I tend to date women between 20 and 30. Guys I have sex with are my age or younger.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t limit myself, we all like what we like and don’t like what we don’t! But I never judge someone. Someone may not be my type or as attractive as I like. Some of them people I have been with that weren’t my type were the best sex I have had. We are all human. With needs and wants and feelings!

JC11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my fifties myself, I've always liked older, but love when younger men wish to be instructed. Positive attitude, humor, patience and a few hours always manages to make the interaction wet and wonderful!

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
There is some bullshit formula about calculating the youngest you should have sex with. Half your age plus 7. So I reversed this for my age and found that the oldest person that should have sex with me would be 54. That's not phrased correctly, but you know what I mean. 54 seems like a pretty reasonable age to me, I would have to be very attracted to the person though, I tend to prefer to be with someone right around my age.

D

deleted4500261

As long as I was attracted to them, age doesn’t matter (over 30 at least).

Reactions: Volumen

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
While I have occasionally been into guys my age or younger, I’ve mostly been drawn to older dudes since I can remember. I’m 33. 79/80 is the oldest I can reasonably see myself fucking around with, even though I’ve yet to be with anyone older than 40. Would potentially go older if the attraction was there, and they knew how to lay on the charm and were still capable of taking charge in the bedroom.