Oldtimer and newbie crap

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, i've been wanting to say this for quite some time now, we need more unity and less bickering here on lpsg.
If lpsg is going to grow bigger than we need to reach out more to the newcomer, it is my opionion that the newcomer is the most important person here because our future lies with them to carry on this site and the mystic of what makes lpsg what it is.
No more of this back in the day shit, it sounds like this; "Back when we started this site we would walk through 8 feet of snow naked just to get on line." Sounds stupid doesn't it?
Well that's what it sounds like every time a old timer thumps a newcomer on the head with that oldtimer crap.
If we come together united then the love starts to show, no more big dick little dick crap either, were all equal here.
Gay, straight, female, male, trans, transsexual, alien or whatever you proclaim yourself to be we are all here for the same reasons, to have fun free of judgement of others.
Diversity is our strength not our weakness, our strength comes from our multiple personalities and cultural backgrounds because when we put our heads together we can see all sides of things.
I am proud to say without hesitation that i'm a member of lpsg.
For me lpsg is like a magnificent city with all the exotic and fascinating human rarities from around the world, people will come from far and beyound to see and be a part of a wonderfull assortment of breathtaking people with wich anyone can interact with, some will continue to visit and take great interest and add to the colorfull assortment we have here and others will go back and tell all their friends the wonderfull place they have discovered as though they had gone off on a adventure with peter pan.
I will try myself to reach out and extend my love to help make lpsg what i know is a awsome and unique place to be, the rest is up to you.
chris

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why don't you lead the way, to welcome all the noobs,and
I'm quite sure everybody,will just follow suit,since we are a
site devoted, not calling out fakes, and whining about bullying,we just want to see we really and truly, have no differences what so ever!
There are no whiners, no ones cock is bigger than anybody elses, and we
all just want,to be exactly the same!
Ooh I'm so excited to see a new start start to lpsg!
This should mean,that we won't have any need to be a moderated site,too,right? What a marvelous concept!
I for one am just thrilled to be like_______fill in your formely disagreeable person,who now, is just like you!
I mean with everyone getting along and all.:biggrin1:
cigarbabe:saevil:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sense some feathers being ruffled, i know i'll do my best to do my part, and yes, your witty sarcasm is what helps this site step outside the norm, without you babe this site would most definatly be boring at times, thanks for your input.
Lets stop focussing on how the donkey got into the ditch and focus on a solution on how were going to get him out.
And yes, we need to pull together when it comes to fakers, i have decided to just let them be unless they are breaking the tos., then they will be reported to the mods so that they can continue doing the wonderfull job that they have dedicated their selfless time too.
I think you misunderstood the whole big dick little dick analogy, we are all equall yet we are all unique at the same time, kinda like a paradox, our strength is our diversity.
chris

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree with you Lafever..there is too much divisiveness on the threads...you have been able to bring people together..on the issues affecting our online community..and for that you are my hero:biggrin1::tongue::cool::rolleyes::redface::wink::biggrin1:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It must be hard to look at ones self in the mirror honestly.
To know, that no one is buying all the "can't we just get along"
bullshit.
Stretch, you must be seeing something we've all missed.
Somehow.:rolleyes: Or not.
cigarbabe:sasmokin: