Ole Trusty Alchol

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by suckit89, Sep 18, 2010.

1. suckit89

suckit89 New Member

So, I have been friends with this guy for like ten or eleven years. Since we were barely teenagers. I have been trying to mess around with him every since I can remember. A couple of weeks ago, He I and a couple of our mutual female friends were at his house drinking. At some point, the girls went for a walk and it was just he and I there. I dont remember how the conversation got started but we eventually admitted to one another, that we had done some "experimenting" with a mutual friend. Now I was 100%sure he was like SUPER straight. I was kinda caught off gaurd and we didnt do anything that night except play around with my fleshlight, but he was really weary of showing me his cock. So last night he came over and we were drinking again, riding dirt roads and we got back on the subject, comparing stories of what we had done with our mutual friend "A". I took the initiative and said something to the effect of "well you have to be hard after talking about that"! All he said back was.....no not even close. I waited just a sec and said "well then you wont mind me reaching over and seeing for myself will you?" He said go ahead and put his arm around the back of my headrest. I reached over and gave him a quick squeeze, and that was it for about fifteen minutes. All of a sudden, he then started telling me how he has this curve in his dick. So, trying to get some fun going, i told him to pull it out and get it hard. He told me he couldnt get it hard, so i reach over and get his fly down, reach in and pull his cock out. Im still driving down the road at about 15 mph at this point. So I start jacking him and he is just kinda sitting there......so i used the timeless phrase....well arent you going to return the favor? B as we will call him then jacked me off.......Long story short, he gave me one hell of a hand job and i ended up giving him head......it was hot as hell. And a major plus was his cock was the first uncut cock i have seen in real life:smile:

BTW this is really a true story...

2. sh0n

sh0n Member

Albums:
    WoW.... Congrats on you getting something that you've waited so long to obtain

3. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    love uncut cock

4. avg_joe

Gold Member

Me too. I played my friend's dick while I was driving. He yelled at me that I was molesting him. LMAO !!! I jacked him off a couple of times in my bedroom and once at a gas station.

5. johndunne1234

johndunne1234 New Member

Albums:
    Very HOT story man, enjoyed that alot.

Draft saved Draft deleted