Oliver Reed

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by arktrucker, Aug 19, 2006.

1. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Saturday afternoon cooking.. and the tv has some old Bette Davis movie on.. not sure.. then it hits me Burnt Offerings and Oliver Reed. Damn what a piece he is or was. Almost perfect. Okay, Pecker or Alex.. work your magic, please.

2. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

Sure Oliver Reed was a super stud. There's a famous Ken Russell movie of the early 70s "Women in Love", in which there's a long naked-wrestling scene featuring Reed and Alan Bates. From what I recall, both Reed and Bates boasted fantastic bodies and tremendous cocks.

3. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your memory differs from mine then! I don't recall either of them having any very special flopping around.

4. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

Tremendous? Were you smoking some weird weed at the time? Dropping acid? Having eyesight problems? Too close to the screen? Reed is many things to many people but his penis size is far from tremendous. Somewhat average is how I seem to recall it. Actually I took another look and it is on the average size side. He is one of the many men found in simple googlings (well there was only one very small photo there) I also found him on WWMen.com however I am all thumbs on transferring images and that is a pay site as well (although it can be accessed in round about ways) so I don't feel right supplying the image...besides it may be illegal. Anyway I took another look and Reed is, well, he is... average.
    Nothing to write home about and nothing to be ashamed of. Hell, I'd do him...if he weren't dead.

(and for the record he also did a quick nude run in a movie called Castaways...not to be confused with the Tom Hanks film Cast Away)

5. mikey41

Gold Member

What I can't figure out for the life of me, is why Dan Curtis had Oliver Reed wear full-on pajamas in "Burnt Offerings." That stud sleeps shirtless or nude and drunk. He's sexy as hell nevertheless.

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

United Artists wanted to release the picture with a PG rating, and succeeded in doing so with the final cut that was sent to the MPAA.

7. eddyabs

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oliver Reed...man, I knew the guy...not personally, but I met him numerous times...he was decently hung, though not huge..he used to get it out...quite regularly...never found it horny...he actually used to scare me lol. He had an eagle tattooed on it. My mum and dad own a surrey country pub here in Blighty, he lived just down the road....fortunately for us he was banned just before we moved in although as my mate was neighbours and friends with him and he lived in the village...avoiding him was unavoidable. He had character, but was a total piss artist, always drunk....

Any Brits here may remember when he appeared on the 'after dark' show on Channel 4....a late night discussion show, he appeared on one about feminism (of all things lol)....it was, I am ashamed to say...pretty funny...he got royally pissed....a lot happened, but maybe I'll let someone here who remembers it fill you in on what happened.

One more thing...when I was younger we used to drive by his old place near Ewhurst a lot (we lived there before the pub).....he always had a huge plastic Rhinocerous at the entrance to his drive....with a long piece of loo roll hanging from it's ass......

A complicated man...Olly Reed.

8. eddyabs

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, here it is...Olly Reed on the 'After Dark' show.....

After Dark

It goes on a bit, and is boring to the max...but if you enjoy seeing Olly in full on disruptive pissed mode...enjoy!

Draft saved Draft deleted