Oliverleexxx - Anybody Subscribe?

blurry

Expert Member
Media
So I just subbed and I don't think it is worth it. The pictures he uploads are the same he posts on his reddit. He has a few fucking videos, but they are not filmed very well. You barely see his hole, he is quite verbal which I like, but I think he should improve on his filming skills. In conclusion you will get way more out of your money by subscribing to bigger names like Jake Hill, Kai Locks, Connor Peters, Joey Mills, etc.

blurry

Expert Member
Media
Is it visible who fucks him?
No, they don't show any faces, not even their torso. The tops even wear T-Shirts during sex lmao. I mean not everybody has to be as comfortable with being naked as I am (I even fuck in front of others ), but plain clothes during sex? That's just kinda funny to me. They don't even show their dicks, all you can see is a bit of a fat belly. Maybe he cares more about money than looks ♂️.

Reactions: Lenguado99

zoo11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No, they don't show any faces, not even their torso. The tops even wear T-Shirts during sex lmao. I mean not everybody has to be as comfortable with being naked as I am (I even fuck in front of others ), but plain clothes during sex? That's just kinda funny to me. They don't even show their dicks, all you can see is a bit of a fat belly. Maybe he cares more about money than looks ♂️.

different guys? or is it the same top over and over again?

Reactions: Lenguado99

blurry

Expert Member
Media
i'm considering subscribing but the "not filmed very well" part's a little offputting haha
I mean most amature stuff isn't filmed well I guess. Getting a good shot where you can see the action nicely is harder than one would think and maybe I just care too much about it lol.