Olivia Munn is definitely a size queen

bm14

Sexy Member
Media
Olivia Munn -

The Dos and Don'ts of dating me:

"The number one don't is don't be a douchebag...another don't is don't have a small penis, it's pretty important to me that you don't. One do, have a big penis. That seems self-explanatory but I like to put it out there so that we're clear, so there's not like a middle ground, it's all or nothing."

Video clip here: Olivia Munn: Behind The Scenes | Rolling Stone Culture | Videos

xtoxin

Experimental Member
Media
She's gross. Shouldn't someone tell her that she's a butterface, and that she has no right to be that shallow?

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's also a vid where a woman is trying to tell her about circumcision and she just laughs at it. She thinks it's all a big joke.

lololol35

Just Browsing
Media
I always felt that if a girl only wants big cock, she better have big breasts to accommodated. And she lacks in the chest area. So she should STFU.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my gawd I hate this bish.

Why is she on here? She's not a celebrity.

They had a segment called "Sex Talk" on this show she use to "piggy-back" co-host and a lot of this kind of stuck upness came out of her orgasm giving mouth back then as well and that's when I realized I didn't like the horizontal to the top whore.

Wench can't act, can't sing, has NO talent, no chest, no butt and is ugly as Susan Boyle's taint.

Why is she here?

Would say I hope a lot of people don't come in her thread, but I'm mos def fo sho that to be where she's at with no skill at all in what she's doing that a lot of people have probably already "come" in her "thread."

Check her knees.

SCUFF.MARKS.FO.DAAAAAAAYS.
Looks like Frost Bite.

Gawd I hate this bish.

Boondocksaints

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Uhmm I think she was joking... she also said she likes pussy, cigarettes, gangbangs and threesomes. Kind of talking tongue in cheek...

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
A lot of people in this thread are calling her ugly. Are you blind? She's definitely not ugly.

I'm ugly. Olivia Munn, even if she's not your cup of tea, is definitely not ugly.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's gross. Shouldn't someone tell her that she's a butterface, and that she has no right to be that shallow?

There's also a vid where a woman is trying to tell her about circumcision and she just laughs at it. She thinks it's all a big joke.

She's also a giant attention whore.

I always felt that if a girl only wants big cock, she better have big breasts to accommodated. And she lacks in the chest area. So she should STFU.

Oh my gawd I hate this bish.

Why is she on here? She's not a celebrity.

They had a segment called "Sex Talk" on this show she use to "piggy-back" co-host and a lot of this kind of stuck upness came out of her orgasm giving mouth back then as well and that's when I realized I didn't like the horizontal to the top whore.

Wench can't act, can't sing, has NO talent, no chest, no butt and is ugly as Susan Boyle's taint.

Why is she here?

Would say I hope a lot of people don't come in her thread, but I'm mos def fo sho that to be where she's at with no skill at all in what she's doing that a lot of people have probably already "come" in her "thread."

Check her knees.

SCUFF.MARKS.FO.DAAAAAAAYS.
Looks like Frost Bite.

Gawd I hate this bish.

Boo Hoo Hoo

Loooooosers.....

str8_guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Butterface? Christ are you gay.....and if you guys couldn't tell that she was joking (do you not realize that she's in comedy?) then you are clinically retarded!

xtoxin

Experimental Member
Media
Butterface? Christ are you gay.....and if you guys couldn't tell that she was joking (do you not realize that she's in comedy?) then you are clinically retarded!

I am bi, and Christ has nothing to do with it. And I guess you're a "straight guy" who spends his free time on a site dedicated to big cocks? Yeah, I buy it.