Olivier Martinez

Misty: Just wondered if others had heard anything about him.

He and a group came into a club I was working at, after shooting some film or something I think, and a few of us did a bit of dancing for them, him in particular. The concensus of the three of us that got up close and personal enough was that he wasn't super long - felt pretty much like a nice average length, maybe a touch over- but that he had super freaky kind of width. Dont know if its big all the way around but it was like wrist wide and pretty darn obvious under his pants.

He was there with his girlfriend that actress Michelle Rodriguez and when I saw it I kind of did a double take, looked up at her and she just looked me in the eye, big smile on her face, nodded and went 'Yeah!!!!' Guess you can add her to the list of celeb size queens cos she was all over him and wouldnt let any of the girls get too friendly with him. Shes a hottie though, not typical looking but so damn sexy and got a wild bod.

Misty: Okay, guess Im the only one who's heard of him LOL

Goon: Yeah, I admit watching a few of his movies and fantasizing about him talking dirty to me. He's gorgeous.

Misty: Yes, Im absolutely sure I know who Olivier Martinez is. Everyone was making so much fuss about him its hardly likely anyone didn't know who he was. And I know who Michelle Rodriguez is as well. I mean, she's pretty distinctive looking and he's just soooo gorgeous (Colin Farrel yuck, Olivier M= yum)

Do you mean he's going out with that English singer Kylie Minogue? Well then, she's got trouble because he and Michelle R were a whole lot more than just friendly. I didnt see penetration LOL but I saw enough 'more than friends' touching and its pretty obvious when two people are fucking each other.

guy1

1st Like
Media
yep i do mean the singer Kylie Minogue. I'm sure the two are still meant to be an item. She's currently on tour here in the UK. Maybe she should be worried.......

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Kylie Minogue is Australian, btw! :D

There have been heaps of rumours linking Michelle to Olivier. Of course, Kylie and Olivier always deny any problems in the relationship...par for the course for a celebrity relationship trying to maintain a semblance of togetherness in the press.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I dont know about endowments ,but Olivier Martinez definitely is total eye candy!

I loved him in the remake of "The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone" with Helen Mirren. That is one hot movie....

Naughty

irishdong

Experimental Member
Media
Im suprised no ones seen the picture of him. About a year ago Heat magasine in the UK did a section on famous blokes with big cocks and there was a picture of this guy wearing tight jeans and you could see it hanging down the side of his leg. Hes with Kylie Minougue now who is about 4'3" so she must have tom take it very slowly..

guy1

1st Like
Media
yeh i did see the pic, quite impressive. i dont have it though, if anyone has it please post!