Olympic bobsled team....wow

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never ceases to amaze me the overactive imagination some have on this forum regards bulges.

I just know that when I check this out there ain't gonna be much to see. The number of times somebodies posted a pic of an alleged bulge and Im thinking; where? WHERE? lol

coxyluver

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
its kind of hard to miss on the bobsledding team... they wear spandex XD.

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL! How funny I was just drooling over those guys not 5 minutes ago. Almost all of the men had AMAZING bodies. Bulges everywhere but nothing I thought looked impressive. Then again its freezing cold out there so I don't expect giant bulging packages. Either way they were gorgeous. One of the guys on team USA had an amazing ass. Bubble butt heaven:tongue:

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Justin Olsen and Steve Mesler are the two who I saw being interviewed. National Guard I think ....

That sounds correct AMROD! They look like 2 all beef patties waiting for some special sauce from a girl on her knees. AMROD what interview or commercial are we going to see you in. You pictures are smoking!!! Nice work dude.

amrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That sounds correct AMROD! They look like 2 all beef patties waiting for some special sauce from a girl on her knees. AMROD what interview or commercial are we going to see you in. You pictures are smoking!!! Nice work dude.
Steve took over the interview and left Justin standing looking WTF? Finally Justin had his say which was more interesting to me .... I tell u if I ever did an interview or a commercial (highly unlikely) I would try and keep on track ...

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL! How funny I was just drooling over those guys not 5 minutes ago. Almost all of the men had AMAZING bodies. Bulges everywhere but nothing I thought looked impressive. Then again its freezing cold out there so I don't expect giant bulging packages. Either way they were gorgeous. One of the guys on team USA had an amazing ass. Bubble butt heaven:tongue:

You are correct Sir..That bubble butt would belong to no other then Steve Holcomb....He is so fucking hot...When he has a beard beard comes off and so does his sexiness in my book

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Justin Olsen and Steve Mesler are the two who I saw being interviewed. National Guard I think ....

John Napier and Steve Langdon were the two crew members of bobsled2 I found out. They pulled out of the heat 3 and 4 due to Napier injuring his neck after flipping the bobsled in heat 2 the day before. These 2 guys looks ripped in those spandex uniforms. I think out of all the guys these two looked the most defined.

eveready69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do Google Image search for Steve Mesler for some good pics. One of him huggin his dad shows an awesome ass....