Olympic Diver + Speedo = Yum!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
found this pic on Alex site, hard to make out but he looks kinda all veg and no meat!
View attachment 67372

He looks fantastic with that short haircut. Love his powerful, compact body. He's at the top of my celeb crush list.

Here are some large HD pics of Canadian diver Alexandre Despatie from the FINA World Championships (w/a bigger version of the pic posted by Bawsac). Have to agree w/Kyberneticka...Alex looks fantastic and hardly a "vegetarian"!

fmforums > Alexandre Despatie

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are some large HD pics of Canadian diver Alexandre Despatie from the FINA World Championships (w/a bigger version of the pic posted by Bawsac). Have to agree w/Kyberneticka...Alex looks fantastic and hardly a "vegetarian"!

fmforums > Alexandre Despatie

I love the quality of photos at fmforums. Been a member there for years for just that reason -- they seem to find the full-sized photos you don't see anywhere else.

thanks for the link.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This appeared in a collection of diving photos on a news website during the last Olympics. It was removed the following day. Paul has something serious going on in the speedos.

Attachments

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wanted to post a pic of the Brit who won the 10m event in Rome, but he's too young for the site.

Being the perv that I am, I just had to look him up...found out he was just in town last month. Sure would have enjoyed watching him perform. :rolleyes:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favourite diver was a U.S. guy named Bryan Gillooly. He was an NCAA diver around 10 or 11 yeras ago. I remember seeing him on TV and thinking he was just so stunningly gorgeous, but I've never been able to dig up any good photos of him. :frown1:
Anyone know who I'm referring to?

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another diver I remember was Mark Lenzi. He was kinda short & thick with a hairy chest. He did pretty well at the Olympics in 1992, I think. I can't remember the year.

anyway, he never dove before, but Greg Louganis' 1984 win inspired him and he decided to take up the sport. He's virtually disappeared from the face of the earth, it seems. The only photos online are tiny or bad -- none of the good ones I remember from my late teens.

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alexandre Despatie is stunning...and there is definitely something in THAT speedo ;-)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
peter waterfield is incredible! with that huge bulge I cannot imagine how he manages to enter the water so smooth and with such little wake