Olympic Events

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
What are some Olympic events that you are looking forward to watching? Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing the swimming events. Michael Phelps might have the possibility to win eight medals. Also, how is the rivalry between the American and Australian swimmers this Olympics? I remember the rivalry was great during the Sydney Olympics in 2000. The Australians really gave us Americans a run for our money. Hopefully that close competition will hold true again.

My favorite summer events are gymnastics, synchronized swimming, diving, archery, shooting, sailing, and anicent field events. The hotter the men, the more I like them.:biggrin1::biggrin1:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOVE the Gymnastics..especially the Russians

Have an interest in the Rowing as NZ usually does pretty well with that also Equestrian
enz

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i usually like to see most of the games mentioned so far but i can't wait for diving. I was in Europe in 2005, and i got addicted to watching it. Especially in Spain, where every channel in the hotel was Spanish but Eurosport which televised the diving competition. I love it. The sometimes hot guys wearing the barely there Speedos is also a plus.

and tonight, i watched beach volleyball and thought it was fun to watch. didn't expect that. It looks like a very stressful sport though. lol....

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
Did anyone else watch the mens swimming relay? That had to be the most exciting swimming race I've ever seen, especially after the French swimmer said they were going to smash the Americans. Oh man, what a race.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did anyone else watch the mens swimming relay? That had to be the most exciting swimming race I've ever seen, especially after the French swimmer said they were going to smash the Americans. Oh man, what a race.

:unitedstates: Saw it and LOVED it! :unitedstates:
That's what those frogs get for talking smack. :biggrin1: :unitedstates:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to see just how many 12-14 year olds China can pass off as 16 in women's gymnastics. That's my favorite event!
OMG, I know! That one girl in the floor event might be 12 in December; but seeing as how when she smiled you could see she is still losing baby teeth, :rolleyes: my money says she is underage. :cool:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
OMG, I know! That one girl in the floor event might be 12 in December; but seeing as how when she smiled you could see she is still losing baby teeth, :rolleyes: my money says she is underage. :cool:

Haha, yeah really. I like how they make them up with face-paint like that's going to make them look older. It's shameful.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That men's relay was something else. I'm glad I caught it in its entirety; my attention to this year's Olympics has been spotty at best.