olympic swimmer michael phelps

|e|

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, so I just don't get the attraction. Am I the only chick out there who doesn't cream my jeans for this guy? Seriously, he looks like a little kid to me.

D

deleted213967

Seriously, he looks like a little kid to me.

For some, his apparent child-like innocence is part of the appeal.

However, there is hardly anything "little" about him: check out his stats!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so I just don't get the attraction. Am I the only chick out there who doesn't cream my jeans for this guy? Seriously, he looks like a little kid to me.
Domisoldo is correct he has a 'boynextdoor' type of charm. He isn't quite my idea of a hunk though. But from the neck down . . . chil' please! I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. :cool: :wink:

As for looking like a little kid, he's only 23!

D

deleted213967

You gotta love a mamma's boy, straight or gay alike.

As soon as Michael got some cash in the bank, he bought his mamma a big phat luxury car...Of course his dad is a douchebag who abandoned him, his two sisters and his mom when he was a child...and as might be expected probably wants back in now that the sponsors' money is flowing in...

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he is ugly ? wish I had a body like him !!!!!!

women most very picky if they do wont a man like him with 11 golds :(

I see why Im lonly :(:(

Last edited:
D

deleted213967

he is ugly ? wish I had a body like him !!!!!!

women most very picky if they do wont a man like him with 11 golds :(

I see why Im lonly :(:(

I am not sure that's the conventional wisdom...I read that women are less obsessed with peripheral physical details than men...on average.

Justwannasee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are not alone on this one! He looks like he is about 15 years and still growing...I don't broke up grills (bad teeth), but he can swim his ass off! Go USA! LOL!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the perspective of procreating as a breeder, most of the women that are railing on his appearance, you have to realize that he has set world records. And mind you, this is ever, in the history of the precision of precisely timed events and against a pool full of several lanes with the best swimmer's in the world ! Unless they are doing something to the water or he's on performance enhancing substances to make this run at immortality as an Olympic athlete/swimmer, 99.999...9% of the women on this planet would be so fortunate to breed with him. It's basically the equivalent of the level of breeding that occurs after a triple crown horse has accomplished that feat. The kind of line for a crack at procreating with a talent of the likes of Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods and any other dominant male of the species. Tiger Woods isn't the most attractive male on the planet either, but this is what is available if the personalities click ?

http://www.thesunblog.com/sports/archives/nordegren.jpg

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He just keeps racking up the Golds too !

Michael Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tied Mark Spitz's 7 Gold Medals.

VOA News - Phelps Ties Spitz for Golds at a Single Olympics

Considering as many events as he's competed, this is simply amazing for a single Olympics.

"The race was the first victory of these games in which Phelps has not set a world record."

Spitz won 7 Gold Medals in 72, 9 altogether between the 68 and 72 games, all 9 were world record performances ?

Mark Spitz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OB-CA391_0811ph_20080811000328.jpg

Why do women like men that look like Goku going Super-Saiyan?