olympic swimmer michael phelps

D

deleted213967

Between the gold medals and the endorsement money, he ought to be getting lots of pussy after this olympics is over!

Rest assured that years ago he got the standard advisory about the danger of masturbating the day before a high-stake event.

As for after...

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And then the bar was set at 8 Gold medals for a single Olympic game event. This one he won as a member of team, and it became yet another record in an event the USA has "NEVER" lost in the Olympics, preserving that perfect record.

"http://sports.excite.com/news/08172008/v1931.html"

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]It's 8: Phelps Passes Spitz With Another Gold

[/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]Going hard right to the end of a mesmerizing nine days in Beijing, Phelps helped the Americans come from behind Sunday in a race they've never lost at the Olympics, cheering from the deck as Jason Lezak brought it home for a world record in the 400-meter medley relay. It was Phelps' history-making eighth gold medal of these games. [/FONT]

openwde07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you don't cream in your jeans now? Just wait, in 45 days you won't be able to shop the grocery store, the sports store, the book store, the car wash and yes, your church, without seeing his face and that speedo. If he didn't swim and compete, you wouldn't look twice. Likely, he wouldn't look twice at you either, even if you swam.

Sherpa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He is undeniably a great swimmer; definatly top 3 male swimmers of all time; but i cannot agree with him being nominated as "the greatest olyimpian of all time" and a man that "99.99999% of women would be lucky to breed with" this second assertion being backed up with the fact that he hlds world records. They are in the water; a media which is not the prefered one by human beings. Apparently his frame which is ultra suited for fowing through the water is quite clumsy and fragile when he is not in the water He is very very lean and muscular but then so are all olympic swimmers and most dont have the slightly unusual elongated torso that he has. He has a very normal face; unremarkable; unlike his pool sucesess. But still, its only swimming.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is undeniably a great swimmer; definatly top 3 male swimmers of all time; but i cannot agree with him being nominated as "the greatest olyimpian of all time" and a man that "99.99999% of women would be lucky to breed with" this second assertion being backed up with the fact that he hlds world records. They are in the water; a media which is not the prefered one by human beings. Apparently his frame which is ultra suited for fowing through the water is quite clumsy and fragile when he is not in the water He is very very lean and muscular but then so are all olympic swimmers and most dont have the slightly unusual elongated torso that he has. He has a very normal face; unremarkable; unlike his pool sucesess. But still, its only swimming.

I'll disagree with you as well, this man is extremely fit, his training is not limited to the pool. I doubt he's clumsy and fragile in every day life. All you need to do is look at his shoulders, arms and torso. Fragile is the last word I would use to describe an athlete that moves faster thru the water than any other person on the planet (and that would be ever, in the history of these types of timed events). Water, a medium that is far more dense and difficult to ply thru and he does it with a body that is strong and lean. He has to be strong, the medium is resisting his body, how fast of a headwind would a runner have to face as resistance to move that far in the time he does at 100 % effort ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-...ages/4369372e-65be-416c-a8a5-b5b022112321.jpg
http://img01.beijing2008.cn/20080816/Img214549024.jpg

As for the # of medals he's won, they represent world records as well. Phelps is definitely superior genetics as a basis starting point, but also a lot of hard work behind his accomplishments. Who you see in the pool with him are about the only one's with that work ethic and raw talent. He beats them as easily as Usain Bolt in running, as easily as Tiger Woods in golf, and on and on.

99.999...9 % of the women on this planet won't even have a hope in hell of getting a crack at breeding with this champion. The one's that do, well let's hope they don't pollute the gene pool.

D

deleted213967

I'll disagree with you as well, this man is extremely fit, his training is not limited to the pool. I doubt he's clumsy and fragile in every day life. All you need to do is look at his shoulders, arms and torso. Fragile is the last word I would use to describe an athlete that moves faster thru the water than any other person on the planet (and that would be ever, in the history of these types of timed events). Water, a medium that is far more dense and difficult to ply thru and he does it with a body that is strong and lean. He has to be strong, the medium is resisting his body, how fast of a headwind would a runner have to face as resistance to move that far in the time he does at 100 % effort ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-...ages/4369372e-65be-416c-a8a5-b5b022112321.jpg
http://img01.beijing2008.cn/20080816/Img214549024.jpg

As for the # of medals he's won, they represent world records as well. Phelps is definitely superior genetics as a basis starting point, but also a lot of hard work behind his accomplishments. Who you see in the pool with him are about the only one's with that work ethic and raw talent. He beats them as easily as Usain Bolt in running, as easily as Tiger Woods in golf, and on and on.

99.999...9 % of the women on this planet won't even have a hope in hell of getting a crack at breeding with this champion. The one's that do, well let's hope they don't pollute the gene pool.

I couldn't help noticing how hawt some of those female swimmers looked even through their Performance BurkhaWear (TM).

Nice curves, some flesh on their arms (at long last!) and yet super lean and tall.

If I were straight and Phelps, I would try for one of those Olympians.

As soon as Michael got some cash in the bank, he bought his mamma a big phat luxury car...Of course his dad is a douchebag who abandoned him, his two sisters and his mom when he was a child...and as might be expected probably wants back in now that the sponsors' money is flowing in...

I heard today that he could expect to earn $1 billion in endorsements. I'm sure that scumbag father of his will come sniffing around for some of that loot. I hope he tells him to f**k off when he does, and rubs his success in his father's face.

Last edited by a moderator:

River1972

Just Browsing
Media
michael-phelps-speedo.png

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard somewhere that his 'wingspan' (arms stretched out, fingertip to fingertip) is 4" longer than he is tall (typical human is about the same length). So... its quite possible his 'extremeties' may be a bit 'overdeveloped'... just sayin.