Olympic Swimmer Nathan Adrian

SethMan321

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw a headline recently that said "Nathan Adrian Tops Michael Phelps". I should sue because that title was VERY misleading. It goes without saying that I was disappointed to see that the article was about SWIMMING and not making Michael Phelps somebody's bitch. Like Michael Phelps, Nathan Adrian is on the U.S. Olympic Swimming Team. His mom is Chinese (from Hong Kong) and his dad is a white guy from Bremerton, Washington. Earlier this year, Nathan's speedo FS3 split when he bent over on the starting block at the beginning of a race -- leaving his backside exposed for all to see. Is he hot or what?!

Attachments

SethMan321

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He does have an infectious smile. I read someplace that his mom gave him the middle name of Ghar-Jun, which means "little pony." I'm sure he would have been happier to have been called "hung like a horse" but little pony isn't bad.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He does have an infectious smile. I read someplace that his mom gave him the middle name of Ghar-Jun, which means "little pony." I'm sure he would have been happier to have been called "hung like a horse" but little pony isn't bad.

Lol Nathan Donkey-Dick Adrian has a nice ring to it

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I noticed that in his ripped suit he has a tanned ass! Nude training for resistance??
I think in the last Olympics another swimmer ripped his suit. His ass was also tan! Just saying.

Also how do the put on those new suits any how? Does not pull their pubes (yes I saw some in a pic of Nathan)? Ans how does in not crush their junk?

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Wherever you got that from, it sounds totally made up! I know people with that name ... Ghar can mean Family and Jun usually means Handsome/Gentlemanly. I say usually because it can vary depending on what character is used. It's a very common name.

Chinese people rarely/never name themselves after animals.

josh92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Possibly my favourite picture of him:

A4Npq4bCUAAYKQ-.jpg

forsterfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting comment, Sprk. The first time I ever saw him talk and be interviewed, I wondered just a bit about his sexuality, too. He is incredibly sexy, and there just is something about him. I thought I heard he had a girlfriend, though, at some point. I would also be interested if anyone else knows anything or has any thoughts on the matter.