Olympic Swimmers in Speedos -- Add a Pic

chesschess

Cherished Member
Media
If you read the new rules that were set out for the new suits- they are not to go above the waist or below the knees and they were to be made of a textile material- they have yet to say how textile will be defined.

Sounds like a big improvement to me.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not Olympians per se, but participants in this summer's OUTGAMES in Denmark. Two Danes modeling the game's fave swimsuit, the Montreal Water Polo Team and some random pics from the OUTGAMES.

i'm kind of liking that dad-bearish swimmer in the 4th pic. that's something you don't see very often.

realstik

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not Olympians per se, but participants in this summer's OUTGAMES in Denmark. Two Danes modeling the game's fave swimsuit, the Montreal Water Polo Team and some random pics from the OUTGAMES.

That's the Toronto water polo team (Triggerfish).

Nicholas_nn

Experimental Member
Media
I wonder if only guys with big dicks ang large balls become professional swimmers, since they have to run around in a speedo all the time. Thay all seem hung.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wonder if only guys with big dicks ang large balls become professional swimmers, since they have to run around in a speedo all the time.
There's probably something to that. I've noticed that in nude venues you see some pretty big ones sometimes. But not always. It's just the luck of the draw. Having a big one may help shyness, but some guys seem perfectly comfortable regardless, just like some women. I saw a gal nude at a hot springs who had an unreconstructed mastectomy.