Olympic Swimmers in Speedos -- Add a Pic

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Surprise! Surprise! Brit diver extraordinaire 18 yo Tom Daley has qualified for the London Olympics GB diving team. Some pics from the team 's training camp in Majorca a couple of days ago ....

As the Summer London Olympics approach, this thread should become a hell of a lot more popular!

Attachments

boss8920

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These guys are all such gods! Such fine examples of the male physique. Roll on the swimming and diving at this years summer olympics in London. Cannot wait to get an eyefull!

S

SirConcis

For publicity shots, the photos are airbrused to remove that lovely tell tale head outline. This was very aparanet in the Phelps "Lazer" photos where a few of them airbrushed his penis completely and he was without bulge.

However, with fairly tight lycra speedos, the rim of head is more compressed so less obvious. And depending on lighting, may not show much.

Also, bear in mind that with the old analogue TV broadcasts, you'd never see sufficient details. But this year, with HD broadcasts becoming the norm, this may become quite interesting.

Remember that when you need to shave a few milliseconds off your time, you want your bulge to be as compressed as comfortable to reduce friction with water.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd like to see Michael Phelps out of a speedo, big or not, to me this guy is so hot.

Especially when he keeps his hair buzzed. I have a feeling he's small to avearge but who cares! It gets hard as a rock and shoots cum..